Mafia XVII: Kick Ass

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2013, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2013 05:06 PM by nach_in.)
RE: Mafia XVII: Kick Ass
can I change my vote? if I can:

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2013, 03:14 PM
Yanno what I'm tired of this shit...

Lynch Grassy Knoll

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

11-11-2013, 03:15 PM
Fude,care to share what reasoning and deduction you used?
Also,i change my vote to grassy
vote:lynch grassy knoll
if you cant giva good reasons why you think ferdi targeted you,the vote stays

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
11-11-2013, 03:16 PM
If ANYONE has info why I shouldn't vote for Grassy....

Feel free to contact me.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

11-11-2013, 03:38 PM
You guys... you guys are doing it wrong :-\
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2013, 03:45 PM
(11-11-2013 03:04 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Hey Ferdinand, why did you try to frame me last night?

By reasoning and deduction, I can only assume you targeted me for a frame job. This has to be the case. I know you targeted me and I can only assume it was for a dastardly cause. I'm going to ask that we all vote for Ferdi unless she can explain her reasons forthright.

*VOTE - FERDINAND*

Ah, at this point, we are getting absolutely no where, and we only have three hours to preform a successful lynch. So I might as well role reveal so we can fucking get somewhere. We've been at a standstill all day.

I'm the town bomb. I targeted you because you claimed to be a bomb too, and I thought it highly unlikely there would be two town bombs in one game. That's why I've been so suspicious of you this entire game. I even messaged several people sharing the claim "I know who the town bomb is, Grassy is lying, etc" However, information was recently revealed to me that actually sort of persuades me you are townie.

I've got nothing to lose. Nach, Mom, stop arguing. You're both clean. Change your votes with me.

Vote: Lynch Cheetory
11-11-2013, 03:46 PM
Look, I was watched last night.

The watcher told me Ferdinand targeted me. For what I dunno. I do know that Ferdinand never came to me and said "hey I hit you up last night and your room smells like dirty socks" or anything of that nature. So don't base your vote on my late hour call to arms. Base it on what Ferdinand has to say.
11-11-2013, 03:52 PM
(11-11-2013 03:45 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Ah, at this point, we are getting absolutely no where, and we only have three hours to preform a successful lynch. So I might as well role reveal so we can fucking get somewhere. We've been at a standstill all day.

I'm the town bomb. I targeted you because you claimed to be a bomb too, and I thought it highly unlikely there would be two town bombs in one game. That's why I've been so suspicious of you this entire game. I even messaged several people sharing the claim "I know who the town bomb is, Grassy is lying, etc" However, information was recently revealed to me that actually sort of persuades me you are townie.

I've got nothing to lose. Nach, Mom, stop arguing. You're both clean. Change your votes with me.

Vote: Lynch Cheetory

...and on that note,

Change vote.

*VOTE CHEETORY*
11-11-2013, 04:04 PM
Lol so we're believing grassy just cuz? Well, gg guys. Have fun without the backup cop.
11-11-2013, 04:08 PM
I cant believe this is the 3th change
Vote:lynch cheetory

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....