Mafia XVII: Kick Ass

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: Mafia XVII: Kick Ass
(11-11-2013 05:14 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Hold on, I re-read the last couple of pages and noticed something odd.

(11-11-2013 03:45 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm the town bomb. I targeted you because you claimed to be a bomb too, and I thought it highly unlikely there would be two town bombs in one game.

What do you mean by "target"? It's been a while since my last round, but if I recall correctly, the bomb ability is a passive one, not one that can be used.

You're correct. It has to be triggered, I can actively do it, I can only submit a target each night.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2013, 05:27 PM
I'm still not liking Grassy and hoping this isn't a mistake.

Having said that, I won't be back for a while...r/l can't be put off anymore.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

11-11-2013, 05:31 PM
(11-11-2013 05:22 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  You're correct. It has to be triggered, I can actively do it, I can only submit a target each night.
What was the purpose of targeting Grassy, though?

By the way, are we playing according to custom rules? According to the Mafia wiki, the bomb ability doesn't work as described by Ferdinand.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-11-2013, 05:38 PM
(11-11-2013 05:31 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 05:22 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  You're correct. It has to be triggered, I can actively do it, I can only submit a target each night.
What was the purpose of targeting Grassy, though?

By the way, are we playing according to custom rules? According to the Mafia wiki, the bomb ability doesn't work as described by Ferdinand.

The role is tweaked in this game; If I am killed at night, I will reflexively kill the person I targeted (instead of the person that killed me.)

I targeted Dark Light night 1, simply because fuck Daniel. Big Grin

I targeted Grassy night 2 because during Day 2, Grassy claimed to be a bomb too. He has since admitted he was bluffing, and claimed a different role.

Vosur, you have not role claimed to anyone, have you?
11-11-2013, 05:47 PM
(11-11-2013 05:38 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  The role is tweaked in this game; If I am killed at night, I will reflexively kill the person I targeted (instead of the person that killed me.)

I targeted Dark Light night 1, simply because fuck Daniel. Big Grin

I targeted Grassy night 2 because during Day 2, Grassy claimed to be a bomb too. He has since admitted he was bluffing, and claimed a different role.
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the explanation.

(11-11-2013 05:38 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Vosur, you have not role claimed to anyone, have you?
I have revealed my role to LadyJane. She's the only one I can fully trust right now.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-11-2013, 06:00 PM
End of Day 3

Following the previous deaths our superheroes began contacting each other tentatively trying to determine who could be responsible. Although suspicion originally fell on Grassy Knoll attentions soon turned to Cheetory6. Cheetory6 tried to protest his innocence but his pleas fell upon deaf ears. He was quickly grabbed by several of the others, a rope was placed around his neck, and he was lynched on the spot. The group headed over to his house to look for any info they could find, and as they opened his closet, they saw the suit kept in there and their faces changed to looks of grim satisfaction.

Cheetory6 has been lynched. He was The Tumor (Roleblock).

Begin Night 3

Phase to last 12 hours ending at 12pm GMT (7am EST).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
11-11-2013, 06:01 PM
FUCK YES

FUCK

FUCKING
FUCNFLGK, DFG

FUCK YES
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
11-11-2013, 06:02 PM
Hell yeah!

11-11-2013, 06:03 PM
Awesome! And on our first kill, too!
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
11-11-2013, 06:04 PM
Damn, looks like I just missed the party, but it seems like you guys managed on your own anyway. Woot!

[Image: giphy.gif]