Mafia XVII: Kick Ass

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: Mafia XVII: Kick Ass
(12-11-2013 02:47 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(12-11-2013 02:33 PM)nach_in Wrote:  You should only trust in those you know you can kill Evil_monster

Mafia wanted to frame me on night 2. Go back and see Cheets comments. I think Ferdinand targeted me for that reason.

Ferdi said you claimed her role.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2013, 03:28 PM
Since the rules state that "an overall majority is not required to lynch", I have no choice but to vote for someone in order to avoid getting lynched myself.

Vote: Lynch Ferdinand

I'm going to retract my vote as soon as Ferdinand retracts hers.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
12-11-2013, 03:37 PM
(12-11-2013 02:13 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  OK fine. Don't come to me but go to anyone but Ferdinand.

Ferdinand, I called you out publicly on the board yesterday and I still pose the question. Why did you target me on night 2?

I've heard that you claim three different roles now and y'know... I just don't buy it anymore. Only 1 person knew who the cop AND the watcher was. I told you yesterday who the watcher was and now I'm convinced that's how Mafia deduced who smooth was since she was blocked 2nd night by cheet.

And what lead you to believe cheet was Mafia? I suspected as well but you just busted out with it and afterwards seemed so proud of yourself. I think you are Mafia and you threw one of your own under the bus.

Tell you what everyone, here's my role: Doctor Gravity

I'm just a regular townie doctor. No I don't blow anything up. Yes it was a bluff to save myself from being a Mafia target. That's the only lie I told. How bout you Ferdi, what have you lied about?

Since you seem to have all the answers...who should we vote to lunch?

12-11-2013, 03:43 PM
(12-11-2013 03:28 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Since the rules state that "an overall majority is not required to lynch", I have no choice but to vote for someone in order to avoid getting lynched myself.

I'm going to retract my vote as soon as Ferdinand retracts hers.

Actually, you might be on to something...

What if she is mafia?

12-11-2013, 03:44 PM
(12-11-2013 03:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Since you seem to have all the answers...who should we vote to lunch?

No answers. Just suspicions based on what I know. I will vote tho.

Vote: Lunch Ferdinand
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-11-2013, 03:53 PM
Cannibal!

12-11-2013, 04:01 PM
Gotta start somewhere. I asked her why there are two sets of 'couples' earlier and never got an answer.

Vote: Lynch Ferdinand.

Times getting tight to keep letting mafia get us.
12-11-2013, 04:02 PM

[Image: giphy.gif]
12-11-2013, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2013 04:15 PM by Ferdinand.)
(12-11-2013 02:13 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  OK fine. Don't come to me but go to anyone but Ferdinand.

Ferdinand, I called you out publicly on the board yesterday and I still pose the question. Why did you target me on night 2?

I've heard that you claim three different roles now and y'know... I just don't buy it anymore. Only 1 person knew who the cop AND the watcher was. I told you yesterday who the watcher was and now I'm convinced that's how Mafia deduced who smooth was since she was blocked 2nd night by cheet.

And what lead you to believe cheet was Mafia? I suspected as well but you just busted out with it and afterwards seemed so proud of yourself. I think you are Mafia and you threw one of your own under the bus.

Tell you what everyone, here's my role: Doctor Gravity

I'm just a regular townie doctor. No I don't blow anything up. Yes it was a bluff to save myself from being a Mafia target. That's the only lie I told. How bout you Ferdi, what have you lied about?

I replied to you in post #186

(11-11-2013 03:45 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 03:04 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Hey Ferdinand, why did you try to frame me last night?

By reasoning and deduction, I can only assume you targeted me for a frame job. This has to be the case. I know you targeted me and I can only assume it was for a dastardly cause. I'm going to ask that we all vote for Ferdi unless she can explain her reasons forthright.

*VOTE - FERDINAND*
I'm the town bomb. I targeted you because you claimed to be a bomb too, and I thought it highly unlikely there would be two town bombs in one game. That's why I've been so suspicious of you this entire game. I even messaged several people sharing the claim "I know who the town bomb is, Grassy is lying, etc" However, information was recently revealed to me that actually sort of persuades me you are townie.

and replied again in post #224

(11-11-2013 05:38 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  The role is tweaked in this game; If I am killed at night, I will reflexively kill the person I targeted (instead of the person that killed me.)

I targeted Dark Light night 1, simply because fuck Daniel. Big Grin

I targeted Grassy night 2 because during Day 2, Grassy claimed to be a bomb too. He has since admitted he was bluffing, and claimed a different role.

Vosur, you have not role claimed to anyone, have you?

Grassy, pull your head out of your fucking asshole, I have been defending you here. Who said I claimed three different roles? Whenever I was messaging people about you, I didn't claim any role. I stated "I knew who the bomb was." After we came up empty handed, I revealed myself to be the town bomb. I am Kick Ass. No one has counter-claimed my role.

For the fifth fucking time, I targeted you the second night because you were claiming to have bomb abilities, and I knew you were lying.

I suspected Cheetory of being mafia because he poorly role claimed, and he didn't defend himself very well. I had a hunch to trust Grassy over Cheetory, and I did, and we successfully lynched a Mafia member.

Why are people turning against me now? There is one person in this game who has known my role from the very start, but it is there decision whether or not to come forth right now.

In the mean time, continue to lynch me if you want. Keep your head up your ass and you'll lose a towny. Losing is always fun.

Tongue
12-11-2013, 04:08 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if Ferdinand and Grassy were both townies?

Anybody remember that time DLJ and Chas were going at each other's throats and they both turned out to be townies?

Ah well, good luck getting clarity out of this shit storm folks.

[Image: giphy.gif]