Mafia XVII: Kick Ass

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2013, 04:32 PM
RE: Mafia XVII: Kick Ass
I never said I was the watcher ever??? wtf? Re read what I told you. I know who the watcher is though.

How come I ask a question and don't get explained but just attacked back? If I'm wrong correct me, but what is your proof on me??
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2013, 04:34 PM
(12-11-2013 04:25 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Listen, I'm convinced that, based on Cheet urging to have me investigated, Mafia mos def wanted to frame me. Had to be Ferdinand.

Why are you insisting on cheet? we just now are starting to get some actual info, so you're speculating on speculations.
Ferdi is a townie and you're either being tricked or obviously a mafia, so for your own sake, stop trying to frame Ferdi

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
12-11-2013, 04:37 PM
(12-11-2013 04:31 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Uh, I know what LJ is and it's not the watcher.

I meant that she's tracker. That was a typo. She's allied herself with you and the watcher. I was confused and typing fast, and I was also in the middle of making a separate Mafia thread.

Nach and I are a bff role. Kick ass and Hit girl are best friends. Lady Jane is the only person I mentioned Nach's role to, and she just so happened to run her mouth off to you, Grassy, when in her PM to me she was suspicious of whether or not to trust you still. So why would she share further information with you?

(12-11-2013 04:25 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Listen, I'm convinced that, based on Cheet urging to have me investigated, Mafia mos def wanted to frame me. Had to be Ferdinand.

Nigga is you blind? Smile

I TRACKED YOU THE SECOND NIGHT BECAUSE I AM THE BOMB.

If I am not lynched today, I offer my ass to the mafia, just so I can fucking kill someone with me tomorrow. That's what the bomb does.

But in this game, instead of killing my killer, I reflexively kill whoever I target at night instead.
12-11-2013, 04:39 PM
I had my suspicions of Vosur for the fact that I know nothing about him. He has not role claimed, he's simply been sitting on the sidelines. I still have my suspicions of him.

Vosur, who are you? Huh
12-11-2013, 04:44 PM
Cancel Vote: Lynch LadyJane

I've never been this confused and unsure of what to do in a mafia game. Weeping

[Image: giphy.gif]
12-11-2013, 04:45 PM
(12-11-2013 04:44 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:   Cancel Vote: Lynch LadyJane

I've never been this confused and unsure of what to do in a mafia game. Weeping

Trust me, I'm the hit gurl... lynch LJ! she's playing the victim because she's been caught

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
12-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Sooooooooo,you're both bff and bomb? Wtf?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
12-11-2013, 04:46 PM
(12-11-2013 04:37 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(12-11-2013 04:31 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Uh, I know what LJ is and it's not the watcher.

I meant that she's tracker. That was a typo. She's allied herself with you and the watcher. I was confused and typing fast, and I was also in the middle of making a separate Mafia thread.

Nach and I are a bff role. Kick ass and Hit girl are best friends. Lady Jane is the only person I mentioned Nach's role to, and she just so happened to run her mouth off to you, Grassy, when in her PM to me she was suspicious of whether or not to trust you still. So why would she share further information with you?

Nigga is you blind? Smile

I TRACKED YOU THE SECOND NIGHT BECAUSE I AM THE BOMB.

If I am not lynched today, I offer my ass to the mafia, just so I can fucking kill someone with me tomorrow. That's what the bomb does.

But in this game, instead of killing my killer, I reflexively kill whoever I target at night instead.

You are tracker, bomb, and lover role?

Wtf? Huh

[Image: giphy.gif]
12-11-2013, 04:49 PM
(12-11-2013 04:34 PM)nach_in Wrote:  

Why are you insisting on cheet? we just now are starting to get some actual info, so you're speculating on speculations.
Ferdi is a townie and you're either being tricked or obviously a mafia, so for your own sake, stop trying to frame Ferdi

How do you know Ferdi is a townie?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

12-11-2013, 04:50 PM
Vote:lynch ferdi
i know one lover ant it sure as heck ain ferdi or the bovine king

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....