12-11-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: Mafia XVII: Kick Ass
Vote: Lynch Ferdi

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2013, 04:51 PM
Ok, Ferdinand and Nach are appearing increasingly scummy.

Reinstate Vote: Lynch Ferdinand

[Image: giphy.gif]
12-11-2013, 04:53 PM
If ferdi is mafia,nach id next on the chopping block

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
12-11-2013, 04:54 PM
Aw man, you guys are in for a shit storm when you find out I'm actually Kick Ass. That will prove that Nach is also innocent. Grassy and Lady Jane are manipulating you all.

No worries though, I've got the best Nicki Minaj gif in store for when I die in an hour. Shy
12-11-2013, 04:55 PM
Well, I trust grassy actually, 100 percent because we were aligned with smooth criminal and look who she turned out to be. Maybe I did tell him some detail because I TRUST HIM.

Why won't you answer my question I asked here and publicly yet, instead of just ATTACKING ME BACK?

Hmmm?
12-11-2013, 04:57 PM
(12-11-2013 04:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(12-11-2013 04:34 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Why are you insisting on cheet? we just now are starting to get some actual info, so you're speculating on speculations.
Ferdi is a townie and you're either being tricked or obviously a mafia, so for your own sake, stop trying to frame Ferdi

How do you know Ferdi is a townie?

I know ferdi is a townie because I'm hit girl, bff of kick ass, so that's why we have a lovers role. My role knows for sure hers is a townie.

I suspect LJ because ferdi told her my role, and only to her. But then grassy sends me a PM saying that ferdi told him my role, but that can't be, so my guess is that grassy was trying to set me up, to confirm our roles. But I can't be sure, but he must have known from somebody about my role, and that somebody could only be LJ...

Of course we look like we're plotting with ferdi, that's because it's true, we know each other's roles so we can trust each other... But we're both townies, we both voted cheetory out didn't we?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
12-11-2013, 04:58 PM
(12-11-2013 04:46 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(12-11-2013 04:37 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I meant that she's tracker. That was a typo. She's allied herself with you and the watcher. I was confused and typing fast, and I was also in the middle of making a separate Mafia thread.

Nach and I are a bff role. Kick ass and Hit girl are best friends. Lady Jane is the only person I mentioned Nach's role to, and she just so happened to run her mouth off to you, Grassy, when in her PM to me she was suspicious of whether or not to trust you still. So why would she share further information with you?

Nigga is you blind? Smile

I TRACKED YOU THE SECOND NIGHT BECAUSE I AM THE BOMB.

If I am not lynched today, I offer my ass to the mafia, just so I can fucking kill someone with me tomorrow. That's what the bomb does.

But in this game, instead of killing my killer, I reflexively kill whoever I target at night instead.

You are tracker, bomb, and lover role?

Wtf? Huh

(12-11-2013 04:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(12-11-2013 04:34 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Why are you insisting on cheet? we just now are starting to get some actual info, so you're speculating on speculations.
Ferdi is a townie and you're either being tricked or obviously a mafia, so for your own sake, stop trying to frame Ferdi

How do you know Ferdi is a townie?

COULD PEOPLE FUCKING LISTEN TO ME FOR ONE GOD DAMN SECOND.

Someone show me where I claimed to be the tracker, because I didn't.

I am Kick Ass and Nach is Hit Girl. If you've ever seen the movies, or even bothered to look up the film and characters, you'd see that Kick Ass and Hit Girl are best friends. We're not really a lover role, because there's no heart break involved if one of us die. But in our role PM's, we were informed of each others' roles because we're best friends.

I hope you guys enjoy fucking me in the asshole. Because all the townies are about to fucking lose.

Heart
12-11-2013, 05:01 PM
(12-11-2013 04:55 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Well, I trust grassy actually, 100 percent because we were aligned with smooth criminal and look who she turned out to be. Maybe I did tell him some detail because I TRUST HIM.

Why won't you answer my question I asked here and publicly yet, instead of just ATTACKING ME BACK?

Hmmm?

I answered you in post #273

(12-11-2013 04:37 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I meant that she's tracker. That was a typo. She's allied herself with you and the watcher. I was confused and typing fast, and I was also in the middle of making a separate Mafia thread.

Nach and I are a bff role. Kick ass and Hit girl are best friends. Lady Jane is the only person I mentioned Nach's role to, and she just so happened to run her mouth off to you, Grassy, when in her PM to me she was suspicious of whether or not to trust you still. So why would she share further information with you?

I shared all my information with you, and even told you about me and Nach. You then went and told Grassy everything... then I come back to being lynched. That is why I suspect you of being Mafia.
12-11-2013, 05:04 PM
(12-11-2013 04:37 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I TRACKED YOU THE SECOND NIGHT BECAUSE I AM THE BOMB.

Are you not claiming to be a tracker here?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
12-11-2013, 05:05 PM
Well..shit..I'm back to only trusting ONE person.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon