05-11-2013, 05:27 PM
RE: Mafia XVII: Kick Ass
*sigh*
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 05:34 PM
(05-11-2013 05:27 PM)Christsays Wrote:  *sigh*

Just out of interest, what do you prefer?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
05-11-2013, 05:36 PM
MSBB, I'll leave you listed for now as it sounded like you were saying you can play if it starts early but not if it starts late.

A2, I'll remove you for now but if we haven't started by the time your available let me know and I'll add you back in.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
05-11-2013, 05:41 PM
(05-11-2013 05:36 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  MSBB, I'll leave you listed for now as it sounded like you were saying you can play if it starts early but not if it starts late.

A2, I'll remove you for now but if we haven't started by the time your available let me know and I'll add you back in.

Exactly what I meant....Seriously I need some coffee....Or tea or something with caffeine in it.

For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside,
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive -- Badlands; Bruce Springsteen

05-11-2013, 05:42 PM
I prefer lists of possible roles along with definitions. There are also set-ups light on role diversity that inherently reveal what is included.
05-11-2013, 05:46 PM
(05-11-2013 05:42 PM)Christsays Wrote:  I prefer lists of possible roles along with definitions. There are also set-ups light on role diversity that inherently reveal what is included.

There is a wiki that deals with mafia... Called Mafiascum I think.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
05-11-2013, 05:53 PM
I'm not writing about a wiki. Something narrower and in changes/alterations to roles game-specific. I've even found roles not corresponding to what would be found on say that wiki. Not about learning the game but playing it. Don't presume because I'm new here I haven't played Mafia before.
05-11-2013, 05:58 PM
(05-11-2013 05:53 PM)Christsays Wrote:  I'm not writing about a wiki. Something narrower and in changes/alterations to roles game-specific. I've even found roles not corresponding to what would be found on say that wiki. Not about learning the game but playing it. Don't presume because I'm new here I haven't played Mafia before.

Dunno about anyone else but I assumed the opposite. I figured you must be an experienced player to sign up to forum and join a mafia game with your first post. I can't imagine a mafia newbie doing that.

Best
Worst
05-11-2013, 06:00 PM
Good point. Big Grin
05-11-2013, 06:00 PM
(05-11-2013 05:53 PM)Christsays Wrote:  I'm not writing about a wiki. Something narrower and in changes/alterations to roles game-specific. I've even found roles not corresponding to what would be found on say that wiki. Not about learning the game but playing it. Don't presume because I'm new here I haven't played Mafia before.
Part of what makes the game more challenging when the specifics of a role aren't available is that people have to rely more on skill than on roleclaiming. The concept of listing like twenty roles and only using like ten of them might not be a bad idea though.
[+] 1 user Likes Cheetory6's post