Mafia XVII: Kick Ass

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: Mafia XVII: Kick Ass
(12-11-2013 05:01 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I shared all my information with you, and even told you about me and Nach. You then went and told Grassy everything... then I come back to being lynched. That is why I suspect you of being Mafia.

Not accurate. She trusted you. You came to me and confirmed the watcher and thus deduced who smooth was.

That's the way I see it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2013, 05:17 PM
The only evidence against me, which I answered to right here, has been answered. I did not trust grassy at first because naturally no one should be trusted at the beginning, but through actions and events, including smooth criminal the cop, I trust him. So we know eachothers info to try to solve this.

But meanwhile, all I got was attacked for asking a question(that, no, has STILL not been answered)? I didn't even vote Ferdi first, so why me??

Doesn't add up.
Find all posts by this user
12-11-2013, 05:20 PM
(12-11-2013 05:17 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  The only evidence against me, which I answered to right here, has been answered. I did not trust grassy at first because naturally no one should be trusted at the beginning, but through actions and events, including smooth criminal the cop, I trust him. So we know eachothers info to try to solve this.

But meanwhile, all I got was attacked for asking a question(that, no, has STILL not been answered)? I didn't even vote Ferdi first, so why me??

Doesn't add up.

I told you, she told you my role, and suddenly grassy knows it. It's only logical to distrust someone who is going around telling other people's secrets. That's why I voted you

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
12-11-2013, 05:21 PM
(12-11-2013 05:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(12-11-2013 05:10 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  No, I'm not claiming to be the tracker. I have said it fucking 40 god damn times. I meant target. I target a person each night, and if I die at night, the person I track/target dies with me.

Dodgy

You know, whatever. I'm done trying to defend myself, because at this point I'm making typos and repeating myself a million times.

I'd love to see your faces when I die and you see you lynched one of the only good roles remaining. When I die, and you see that I am Kick Ass, Nach is completely innocent because he is Hit Girl. So townies, trust him.

Before I die, I might as well seek some vengeance and tell everyone who Grassy is, being he started this shit storm.

Tongue

So the best you've got is vosur?

I suspect Vosur because he's been on the sidelines this entire time. He's interacted, but he hasn't shared any information about who he is, and to my knowledge, he hasn't role claimed either.

I don't want to suspect Lady Jane, because I've shared so much information with her, but she was the only person that knew Nach was Hit Girl. Nach messaged me if I had told Grassy his role, and I hadn't, so it had to be her.

I still somewhat suspect Grassy, considering he's back and forth and he's been two faced this entire game. I saved his butt in turn for Cheetory, who turned out to be a successful Mafia lynch, and then he immediately turns against me.
12-11-2013, 05:23 PM
why don't we just vote grassy? he's the most suspicious after all...

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
(12-11-2013 05:20 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(12-11-2013 05:17 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  The only evidence against me, which I answered to right here, has been answered. I did not trust grassy at first because naturally no one should be trusted at the beginning, but through actions and events, including smooth criminal the cop, I trust him. So we know eachothers info to try to solve this.

Doesn't add up.

I told you, she told you my role, and suddenly grassy knows it. It's only logical to distrust someone who is going around telling other people's secrets. That's why I voted you

She never told me to not tell your roll, or anyones. That instruction wasn't made at all. She said she hopes I wasn't mafia, which I wasn't. This was nights ago, and are you guys hit from a kill? No.

It's not a secret I told him. I can't even remember telling him, but I did start to share a lot of info with him and Kid.

So, I'm not hiding anything??? And I'm not getting answers from Ferdi either.
(12-11-2013 05:20 PM)nach_in Wrote:  

Doesn't add up.

No nach, Ferdinand told me about you and to me it sounded like a good Mafia cover.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-11-2013, 05:26 PM
Can you please film yourself when the phase changes in the next forty minutes? I'd love to put your reactions on youtube.

Shy

And it isn't anything personal, Lady Jane. I didn't mean to attack you, I'm just frustrated because I have like 6 people smothering me with accusations, and I'm trying to defend myself and get my point across successfully. But it doesn't seem like that is going to happen at this point.

I've made some typos (being tracker, when I meant to say target) but this entire time I have only claimed to be the bomb; aka Kick Ass. At the start of the game, I had a best friend alliance by default (we were informed in our role PMs) with Nach, who is hit girl. When I die, I strongly urge all townie to ally themselves with Nach. This is my word, and it will be proven when I die and everyone sees that I am Kick Ass.

Please consider changing your votes. My lynching could possibly cause the townies to lose this.
12-11-2013, 05:26 PM
I suspect Grassy

How many roles has he claimed so far? Didn't he yesterday say he was the back-up cop and now today he says doctor....

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

12-11-2013, 05:27 PM
(12-11-2013 05:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I suspect Grassy

How many roles has he claimed so far? Didn't he yesterday say he was the back-up cop and now today he says doctor....

No, that was cheetory that claimed back up cop.