Mafia XVII: Kick Ass

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2013, 08:38 AM
RE: Mafia XVII: Kick Ass
(13-11-2013 06:56 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Well I know I have zero credibility to spear head anything but I gotta post before I get back on the road.

So here goes it,

LJ -trust
Kc -trust
nach -I think I trust but weren't you supposed to die? Please explain.
LV -trust going on who died last night.

Vosur, I heard you're some kind of a theif? Please explain.

Tarty, you seem to enjoy me and Ferdinand going at each other a little too much. I think you're dirty.

I thought they would target me, I guess I'm lucky

I'm gonna vote Lynch: LadyJane

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2013, 08:40 AM
(13-11-2013 08:38 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Vote:Lynch grassy
the only people that knew mom was my lover were nach and ferdi,grassy and lj.
So either grassy or lj are mafia
and i trust lj a bit.grassy has lied too many times to be trusted imo. What hapened to lynch all liars? If anyone has reason why lj should be lynched instead of grassy,do tell

I think grassy is shady, but LJ is right in the middle of two information issues, so she's more suspicious imo.

13-11-2013, 09:15 AM
Look, if we Lynch another townie today we'll lose two more tonight (assuming other lover dies) and Mafia basically wins being two against two. I suggest everyone state their character and role on the board to see who's believable and who's not.

I am Doctor Gravity - townie doctor
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-11-2013, 09:17 AM
I'm hit girl, bff of the late kick ass

13-11-2013, 10:00 AM
Ok,imma just going to do what mom told me to do yesterday:
lynch LJ

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
13-11-2013, 10:06 AM
Vote: Lynch Ladyjane

[Image: giphy.gif]
13-11-2013, 10:29 AM
Listen my fellow townies.... if you vote LJ you're making a grave mistake. LJ tracked me on night 1 and knew I targeted DL the night deep died. That's why she trusted me and I trust her.

How else would she have known this unless I inadvertently eluded to it on the board, I'm sure I didn't and I told no one else except DL.

Tarty, who the hell are you?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-11-2013, 01:55 PM
(13-11-2013 08:40 AM)nach_in Wrote:  
(13-11-2013 08:38 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Vote:Lynch grassy
the only people that knew mom was my lover were nach and ferdi,grassy and lj.
So either grassy or lj are mafia
and i trust lj a bit.grassy has lied too many times to be trusted imo. What hapened to lynch all liars? If anyone has reason why lj should be lynched instead of grassy,do tell

I think grassy is shady, but LJ is right in the middle of two information issues, so she's more suspicious imo.

What information issues?

Let me clear some things up:

LadyJane- Katie - tracker- can see who people target (which I am THE ONLY ONE, and I proved it to those I tracked and found innocent! I'll even post each night here)

Grassy- Doctor Gravity - townie doctor- protector-

Kid- Inscet Man- watcher (can see who targets people)

Nach- Hit Girl- actions??? How do we know you're deff a townie?

Light- ??? name? - action??? How do we know you're deff a townie?

Vosur- name?? - He can get clues from targets as clothing items (correct me if I'm wrong Vosur? )

Tartarus- NAME??? - ROLL????

So I pushed for Ferdi because to me things didn't add up, and I was wrong. I wasn't even the first person who voted her though, I just thought other's were thinking the same thing. We have to lynch today though. We still have to lynch today because we are down to almost nothing now. However, if you vote for me, a townie, we will be hooped. Mafia will win. Of course they want me to take all the heat, I would be an excellent candidate for a vote.

Of course Mom was killed, everything was public and that is an obvious next move. Why does it mean me?
For lovers roll: I was once in this position and I was mafia, my lover was townie. So lovers and best friends are NOT ALWAYS GUARANTEED TOWNIES! Although, I'm not sure that's the case here and won't just accuse light or nach, that's how much I understand now.

Who I think it is: Tartarus! Has anyone even PMed him, knowing his role or anything??? Come on!

Seriously look at what I wrote, I am as obvious a townie as Ferdi was, now I know how she felt saying who she is over and over.

Vote: LYNCH TS

Either that, or I've been led on by mafia very strongly, and made the wrong alliances again. Sad
13-11-2013, 02:02 PM
Vote - Lynch the Kitty! Sorry TS it's been nice knowing you.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
13-11-2013, 02:25 PM
It is blatantly obvious that the mafia has been very well informed the whole game about who was who. I have been the least informed person this entire game due to my college work. That leaves you and Grassy in the hot seats, Jane, considering how informed you two have been this entire game. And what do you mean can we trust Lightvader as a townie? Did you not send me a PM saying he was the other lover? Drinking Beverage

[Image: giphy.gif]