Mafia XVII: Kick Ass

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: Mafia XVII: Kick Ass
(13-11-2013 02:25 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  It is blatantly obvious that the mafia has been very well informed the whole game about who was who. I have been the least informed person this entire game due to my college work. That leaves you and Grassy in the hot seats, Jane, considering how informed you two have been this entire game. And what do you mean can we trust Lightvader as a townie? Did you not send me a PM saying he was the other lover? Drinking Beverage

Yes I did. As far as I know he IS the other lover. I'm just saying I know sometimes lovers can be on opposite sides. Then, if you read further I explain that I'm not saying he is or isn't a townie- I'm just making the point of the possibility. That's all.

And ya but... who are you again? Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2013, 02:40 PM
here we go again...

vote:Grassy Knoll

I've been suspecting you since forever, so there...

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
13-11-2013, 02:55 PM
Change vote: Lynch Grassy Knoll

There is no way you are a townie, Grassy. A doctor in communication with pretty much all the top priority players that doesn't manage to save a single one of them? Yeah, seems real likely. You have been giving off scummy vibes this entire game, and have been very well informed about roles. All information I can see leads back to you. LadyJane might or might not be a townie, but I have no doubt about you.

[Image: giphy.gif]
13-11-2013, 03:02 PM
Grassy IS innocent, I checked him out the first night. He targeted DL to protect, that was from the moderators and that wasn't who died on the first night! He couldn't target DL again because you can't target the same person the next night.

You all are making a mistake, it's TS.
13-11-2013, 03:02 PM
LadyJane, don't you see that Grassy has been manipulating you from the start?

Vote: Lynch Grassy Knoll

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
13-11-2013, 03:18 PM
(13-11-2013 02:55 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Change vote: Lynch Grassy Knoll

There is no way you are a townie, Grassy. A doctor in communication with pretty much all the top priority players that doesn't manage to save a single one of them? Yeah, seems real likely. You have been giving off scummy vibes this entire game, and have been very well informed about roles. All information I can see leads back to you. LadyJane might or might not be a townie, but I have no doubt about you.

Cause I've been trying to confirm who is what so I know who to trust. Yes, I've been aggressive on the board but isn't that how you're supposed to play this game? I overreached with Ferdi and I really suck for that. But it was the comments you made while we were attacking each other that I just can't get out of my mind:

(12-11-2013 04:08 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Wouldn't it be funny if Ferdinand and Grassy were both townies?

Anybody remember that time DLJ and Chas were going at each other's throats and they both turned out to be townies?

Ah well, good luck getting clarity out of this shit storm folks.

You and your Mafia pal must have really been having fun with us yesterday.

Listen TS, all I asked is that you display your role on the board LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HAS yet, you refuse.

I'd call that guilty VOTE Tartarus Sauce
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-11-2013, 03:26 PM
(13-11-2013 03:18 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(13-11-2013 02:55 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Change vote: Lynch Grassy Knoll

Cause I've been trying to confirm who is what so I know who to trust. Yes, I've been aggressive on the board but isn't that how you're supposed to play this game? I overreached with Ferdi and I really suck for that. But it was the comments you made while we were attacking each other that I just can't get out of my mind:

(12-11-2013 04:08 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Wouldn't it be funny if Ferdinand and Grassy were both townies?

Anybody remember that time DLJ and Chas were going at each other's throats and they both turned out to be townies?

Ah well, good luck getting clarity out of this shit storm folks.

You and your Mafia pal must have really been having fun with us yesterday.

Listen TS, all I asked is that you display your role on the board LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HAS yet, you refuse.

I'd call that guilty VOTE Tartarus Sauce

Indeed, I won't share my role, I like to live life on the edge. Drinking Beverage

Even so, you are still the more guilty looking one.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
13-11-2013, 03:35 PM
LadyJane and KidCharlemagne1962, I urge you to reconsider your votes. It is obvious that Grassy is the guilty one here, not Tartarus Sauce. How can you believe that Grassy is a doctor when a townie has died every single night?

13-11-2013, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2013 03:46 PM by Grassy Knoll.)
(13-11-2013 03:35 PM)Vosur Wrote:  LadyJane and KidCharlemagne1962, I urge you to reconsider your votes. It is obvious that Grassy is the guilty one here, not Tartarus Sauce. How can you believe that Grassy is a doctor when a townie has died every single night?

No I've only protected people I trusted in this game. I can't protect twice in a row so I wasn't able to protect smooth when she needed me.

Vosur, why do you trust Tarty?

(EDIT: Just for the record, I believe you are townie Vosur)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-11-2013, 03:54 PM
(13-11-2013 03:43 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  No I've only protected people I trusted in this game. I can't protect twice in a row so I wasn't able to protect smooth when she needed me.

Vosur, why do you trust Tarty?

(EDIT: Just for the record, I believe you are townie Vosur)
It's not that I trust TS, it's that I don't trust you. You've lied several times in this game and with this information scandal being brought to light, I have reason to believe that you've lied about your doctor role as well. You are one of the most informed, if not the most informed player in this game. I don't buy that you weren't able to save anyone in any of the nights with your knowledge pool.