Mafia XVII: Kick Ass

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: Mafia XVII: Kick Ass
(13-11-2013 03:54 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(13-11-2013 03:43 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  No I've only protected people I trusted in this game. I can't protect twice in a row so I wasn't able to protect smooth when she needed me.

Vosur, why do you trust Tarty?

(EDIT: Just for the record, I believe you are townie Vosur)
It's not that I trust TS, it's that I don't trust you. You've lied several times in this game and with this information scandal being brought to light, I have reason to believe that you've lied about your doctor role as well. You are one of the most informed, if not the most informed player in this game. I don't buy that you weren't able to save anyone in any of the nights with your knowledge pool.

Yes, I've been desperately trying to figure shit out to the point of over analyzing what I thought must have been true but turned out to be coincidence. You too will know that feeling if you join TS and nach to have me lynched.

Weigh my aggressiveness on the board against the smug like conjectures from TS and ask yourself who is trying to play this game and who is really sitting back and laughing his ass off right now?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2013, 04:34 PM
[Image: nicki-minaj-funny-laughing1.gif]

just postin more nicki, don't mind me.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
13-11-2013, 04:57 PM
I hate you all in this game, just thought you should know... Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
13-11-2013, 05:52 PM
I just received a PM that convinces me Grassy is mafia.

I'm so sorry for almost letting people down from day one. Weeping
13-11-2013, 05:55 PM
Vote: LYNCH GRASSY
13-11-2013, 06:00 PM
End Day 5

A group of heroes met up to try and unveil the killer in their midst. Initially they turned to LadyJane, noose in hand, but her passionate words defending herself resonated with them and eyes began to turn away. A group of the heroes turned to Grassy Knoll and, despite his protests, placed the noose around his neck. A group of others pleaded with them to take it off again and scrutinise Tartarus Sauce more closely before acting but their concerns went unheeded. The group strung up Grassy Knoll with hatred in their eyes. Following this the heroes went through his pockets, finding a small diary in the process. They began to read and their faces turned to horror as they read his entries about his anguish at the deaths of the other heroes, his desperation to use his abilities to protect the members of Justice Forever, and his anger with himself at never being in the right place to save his friends. They cut him down but it was too late. He was dead.

Grassy Knoll has been lynched. He was Doctor Gravity (Doctor).

Meanwhile, Lightvader had spent the day wandering around town in a daze. He had come home the previous night to find his beloved wife brutally murdered and it had taken him to the brink of despair and beyond into the realms of insanity. As dusk hit his resolved strengthen and he knew what he must do. First he had lost his son, now his wife was gone too, what was left for him? He climbed to the roof of the tallest building he could find and stood right at the edge. Sobbing to himself at how much he loved his lost wife and son he leant forward and allowed physics to take it's natural course. He landed on the sidewalk below headfirst, his skull completely shattering.

Lightvader has committed suicide. He was Remembering Tommy - Steven (Lover).

Begin Night 5

Phase to last 12 hours ending at 12pm GMT (7am EST).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
13-11-2013, 06:02 PM
Oh wow that made me cry...

Hushing now...sorry.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

13-11-2013, 06:04 PM
WTF!?

EDIT: tartarus and vosur are looking pretty bad right now...

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
13-11-2013, 06:05 PM
Well, that was unexpected.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
13-11-2013, 06:05 PM
WeepingWeepingWeepingWeeping