Mafia XVII: Kick Ass

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: Mafia XVII: Kick Ass
End of Day 6

The remaining people met up in a last ditch attempt to discover the identity of the killers among them. KidCharlemagne1962 arrived and asked the others who they thought the guilty party was. Instead of answering they just stared at him and began to walk towards him with menacing grins on their faces. Realising his death was inevitable KidCharlemagne1962 offered no resistance as they placed the noose around his neck and hanged him from the rafters.

KidCharlemagne1962 has been lynched. He was Insect Man (Watcher).

The other two remaining people turned to Tartarus Sauce, "looks like it's the end of the line for you as well", they said with evil grins. Tartarus Sauce, apparently completely unfazed simply pulled a small handheld device from his pocket, "or perhaps not", he replied with a smile. He pushed a button on the device and curiously vacant expressions came over Vosur and LadyJane's faces. "I think you should end the Toxic Mega Cunts and join me in forming my new crime fighting group" said Tartarus Sauce with a grin. "Yes, I think we should", the other two replied, perfectly in unison and in monotone voices. Rubbing his hands together with glee Tartarus Sauce, flanked by his two new minions, walked out of the building to begin forming his new group of superhero crime fighters. His plans had finally come to fruition.

LadyJane has been manipulated into abandoning The Toxic Mega Cunts and joining Tartarus Sauce. She is Mother Russia (Tracker).

Vosur has been manipulating into abandoning The Toxic Mega Cunts and joining Tartarus Sauce. He is The Motherfucker (Master Framer).

Tartarus Sauce has manipulated all living superheroes/supervillains into joining a new crime fighting team led by himself. He is the winner. He is Ass Kicker (Psychically Manipulative Cult Leader).

Game Over

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
14-11-2013, 06:01 PM
Well played, everyone. Smile

[Image: PQ4rjrt.gif]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
14-11-2013, 06:08 PM
Player of the Game Award (MVP)

The nominees are;

Ferdinand - Spearheaded the only successful lynch for Justice Forever and followed it up by attempting to lynch another Toxic Mega Cunt and publicly accusing the third.

LadyJane - Duped Justice Forever from the start and had most of their members in her pocket for the entire game.

Tartarus Sauce - Managed to stay in the background despite being a high profile player. He also managed to nab the win right at the death.

Vosur - Stayed in the background and managed to avoid rousing much suspicion despite his refusal to role claim. He also targeted several key Justice Forever members early on.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, the winnner is .......................

[Image: yay-smiley-1.gif] LadyJane [Image: yay-smiley-1.gif]

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 7 users Like Hughsie's post
14-11-2013, 06:11 PM
Finally, thank you to everyone for playing. I hope you enjoyed the game.

Also, it cannot be overstated the input Rev had in this game. He played a major part in writing it and was a big help in hosting it as well. A massive thanks to him.

Best
Worst
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
14-11-2013, 06:16 PM
Night Actions
Night One
KidCharlemagne1962 watched Momsurroundedbyboys
Grassy Knoll protected Dark Light
Tartarus Sauce manipulated Dark Light
Mafia sent Cheetory6 to kill DeepThought
Vosur framed Ferdinand as Mafia
Ferdinand targeted Dark Light
smoothcriminal investigated Grassy Knoll
Dark Light protected smoothcriminal
LadyJane tracked Grassy Knoll
DeepThought stole from Momsurroundedbyboys

DeepThought was killed.

Night Two
smoothcriminal investigated Cheetory6
Grassy Knoll protected smoothcriminal
Mafia sent Cheetory6 to kill Dark Light
Vosur framed Cheetory6 as townie
LadyJane tracked KidCharlemagne1962
KidCharlemagne1962 watched Grassy Knoll
Tartarus manipulates Cheetory6
Ferdinand targets Grassy Knoll
Cheetory6 roleblocks smoothcriminal
Dark Light protected Grassy Knoll

Dark Light was killed.

Night Three
Tartarus Sauce manipulated Vosur
Grassy Knoll protected LadyJane
LadyJane tracked Ferdinand
Mafia sent Vosur to kill smoothcriminal
Vosur framed himself as townie
Ferdinand targeted Vosur
KidCharlemagne1962 watched LadyJane
smoothcriminal investigated Ferdinand

smoothcriminal was killed.

Night Four
Mafia sent Vosur to kill Momsurroundedbyboys
Vosur framed LadyJane as townie
Tartarus Sauce manipulated Momsurroundedbyboys
Grassy Knoll protected KidCharlemagne1962
LadyJane tracked Vosur

Momsurroundedbyboys was killed.

Night Five
KidCharlemagne1962 watched Vosur
Tartarus Sauce manipulated LadyJane
Mafia sent Vosur to kill nach_in
Vosur framed himself as a townie
LadyJane tracked KidCharlemagne1962

nach_in was killed.

Best
Worst
[+] 4 users Like Hughsie's post
14-11-2013, 06:22 PM
(14-11-2013 06:11 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Finally, thank you to everyone for playing. I hope you enjoyed the game.

Also, it cannot be overstated the input Rev had in this game. He played a major part in writing it and was a big help in hosting it as well. A massive thanks to him.

Excellent game all. MVP was definitely LadyJane and can we get a big round of applause for Hughsie. For this being his first game he ran it wonderfully with very minimal input from me. Considering the fact that almost everyone Tartarus targeted died immediately I am surprised he managed to pull out the win.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
14-11-2013, 06:48 PM
I just want to say that all the townies were dropped on their heads when they were children, except me and ferdi Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
14-11-2013, 06:56 PM
Good game everyone!

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
14-11-2013, 07:01 PM
Yes, I was becoming quite distressed at how quickly my minions were dying off. Vosur was the only one I needed in the end, though. Big Grin

Good game everyone.

(14-11-2013 06:08 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
Player of the Game Award (MVP)

Tartarus Sauce - Managed to stay in the background despite being a high profile player. He also managed to nab the win right at the death.

You would think that after winning 4 out of 5 mafia games, I would be one of the first people put in the hot seat, but this doesn't seem to happen. Kudos to the townies for being oblivious enough to grant me a 5th win. Big Grin

[Image: giphy.gif]
14-11-2013, 07:08 PM
Lady jane you're a bad ass mofo! Smile

[+] 2 users Like smoothcriminal's post