Mafia XX - The Nightmare Before Christmas Edition

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Mafia XX - The Nightmare Before Christmas Edition
(03-12-2013 07:50 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  Fact one: Revanant is deemed to be a good mafia player.

Basic Mafia strategy: Kill off good players.

Logical conclusion: Revanant was the one most likely to die the first night.

The reason he survived instantly made me suspicious of him. The fact that he so easily revealed his role to me also made me suspicious so I wondered if I could put some pressure on him my telling him that I targetted him. Unfortunately, my gambit proved fatal to me, as it now puts me on the spot, having to explain my plan.
This does kind of make sense to me. Like, it was a bad gambit, but I can kind of see where the logic comes from. Plus lynch all liars isn't a guaranteed strategy, Grassy misled everyone to have them think he was the bomb a few rounds ago when he was a townie doctor.

There really isn't any kind of definitive proof pointing to Boys yet, so I think lynching him on a hunch like this might be a bad call. Eh...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2013, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2013 09:19 PM by Boysurroundedbymoms.)
(03-12-2013 09:11 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  
(03-12-2013 07:50 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  Fact one: Revanant is deemed to be a good mafia player.

Basic Mafia strategy: Kill off good players.

Logical conclusion: Revanant was the one most likely to die the first night.

The reason he survived instantly made me suspicious of him. The fact that he so easily revealed his role to me also made me suspicious so I wondered if I could put some pressure on him my telling him that I targetted him. Unfortunately, my gambit proved fatal to me, as it now puts me on the spot, having to explain my plan.
This does kind of make sense to me. Like, it was a bad gambit, but I can kind of see where the logic comes from. Plus lynch all liars isn't a guaranteed strategy, Grassy misled everyone to have them think he was the bomb a few rounds ago when he was a townie doctor.

There really isn't any kind of definitive proof pointing to Boys yet, so I think lynching him on a hunch like this might be a bad call. Eh...

It was just bad strategy from a noob! I seriously didn't know what I was thinking.

Reviewing the past game, I saw the one of the last times Revanant was alive for a long period of time was when he was mafia, and I believe that, from what I saw in the game he role-claimed day one too. It was eerily similar to what he is doing now.
03-12-2013, 09:20 PM
lynch boysurroundedbymoms

hope this don't bite me on the ass Undecided

03-12-2013, 09:20 PM
(03-12-2013 04:31 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Sorry, she was on yo' mamma's team.

Plus she was a Townie.

How did I ever not like you at one stage? You crack me up DL.

I dunno how to play this. On one side he lied, but on the other he's some 12 year old n00b who doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.
Consider

ehhhhhh, I suppose I can have pity on the youngster, just this once.
no lynch.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
03-12-2013, 09:24 PM
Gulegen, make a clear statement of who you are voting for. No 'ifs', 'maybes', and listing two crossed out votes in one post. Otherwise your vote will go uncounted.

03-12-2013, 09:25 PM
(03-12-2013 09:24 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Gulegen, make a clear statement of who you are voting for. No 'ifs', 'maybes', and listing two crossed out votes in one post. Otherwise your vote will go uncounted.

What's the count? For -vs- against.

03-12-2013, 09:28 PM
(03-12-2013 09:20 PM)smoothcriminal Wrote:  lynch boysurroundedbymoms

hope this don't bite me on the ass Undecided

Please don't kill me.
03-12-2013, 09:37 PM
changing my vote again...

no lynch

03-12-2013, 09:48 PM
OK there is a solution here we can get the cop to investigate BSBM tonight. If he is telling the truth and this was just a dumb n00b move then he is cleared if however it was a dumb scumn00b move well we can lynch him tomorrow.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
03-12-2013, 09:49 PM
(03-12-2013 09:48 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  OK there is a solution here we can get the cop to investigate BSBM tonight. If he is telling the truth and this was just a dumb n00b move then he is cleared if however it was a dumb scumn00b move well we can lynch him tomorrow.

I'm down with that.