Mafia XX - The Nightmare Before Christmas Edition

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2013, 09:53 PM
RE: Mafia XX - The Nightmare Before Christmas Edition
(03-12-2013 09:49 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  
(03-12-2013 09:48 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  OK there is a solution here we can get the cop to investigate BSBM tonight. If he is telling the truth and this was just a dumb n00b move then he is cleared if however it was a dumb scumn00b move well we can lynch him tomorrow.

I'm down with that.

I bet Dodgy Tongue
Vote: NO LYNCH

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2013, 09:53 PM
(03-12-2013 09:48 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  OK there is a solution here we can get the cop to investigate BSBM tonight. If he is telling the truth and this was just a dumb n00b move then he is cleared if however it was a dumb scumn00b move well we can lynch him tomorrow.

sounds good to me.

03-12-2013, 09:55 PM
Going to retract my vote pending further investigation.

Vote: No Lynch

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
03-12-2013, 09:56 PM
Now that that's all settled, lets have some nightmarish X-mas music Shy

03-12-2013, 09:59 PM
(03-12-2013 09:56 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Now that that's all settled, lets have some nightmarish X-mas music Shy

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
03-12-2013, 10:21 PM
Lynching 'Boys' (who may have more experience than he's letting on) will give us this knowledge:
If he's townie, we lynch Rev next for providing false info
If he's mafia we lynch whoever spoke up for him.

Or we can just wait while the mafia pick off all of us.

Just throwing that out there.

Smile

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
03-12-2013, 10:26 PM
(03-12-2013 10:21 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Lynching 'Boys' (who may have more experience than he's letting on) will give us this knowledge:

Smile

What false info did I supply? BSBM told me privately that he had targeted me last night. The watcher contacted me and shared who had in fact targeted me (one of who I had confirmed) and BSBM's was not among them. He is claiming it was part of a gambit (still not sure what he was attempting to do with that but n00b's be cray) When I confronted him about said lie he confessed it (notice he has not denied it on the board) and claimed it was part of a plan.

03-12-2013, 10:47 PM
(03-12-2013 10:26 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(03-12-2013 10:21 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Lynching 'Boys' (who may have more experience than he's letting on) will give us this knowledge:

Smile

What false info did I supply? BSBM told me privately that he had targeted me last night. The watcher contacted me and shared who had in fact targeted me (one of who I had confirmed) and BSBM's was not among them. He is claiming it was part of a gambit (still not sure what he was attempting to do with that but n00b's be cray) When I confronted him about said lie he confessed it (notice he has not denied it on the board) and claimed it was part of a plan.
I can confirm that Rev's info has been honest. It was a gambit I played, and the risk of it got to me and now I am in the hotseat. You can lynch me, but however I think that Rev's plan sacrifices no townies, and can allow me a chance to be confirmed as a townie.

I understand Rev's logic, and I hope that you can understand my position. I am the only one being put in the hotseat.

Rev is only suspicious because he is alive, not because he is a liar.
03-12-2013, 10:54 PM
Vote: Lynch Boysurroundedbymoms

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
03-12-2013, 11:00 PM
Alleged evidence comes forward for all to consider. Rev proclaims BSBM to be suspicious, and not on the normally good Halloween Town way. Initially the people seem ready to lynch him, but BSBM makes a plea to the people. “Please don't kill me”. After much deliberation the people decide to give him another chance. No one shall be lynched on this day.

Night Phase II has begun!

Send in those night actions!