Mafia XX - The Nightmare Before Christmas Edition

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2013, 04:22 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2013 04:27 AM by DeepThought.)
RE: Mafia XX - The Nightmare Before Christmas Edition
hmmm. Interesting.

I think it was a mistake not to lynch. I guess we find out soon enough.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
04-12-2013, 04:43 AM
I feel, too, that BSBM's action was just a noob thing.
Let's hope things will be more clear after "tonight".

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
04-12-2013, 07:42 AM
(04-12-2013 04:43 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  I feel, too, that BSBM's action was just a noob thing.
Let's hope things will be more clear after "tonight".

I could be wrong but it did seem as though he was telling the truth, that is why I changed my mind on the lynch. The Lynch all Liars rule is a good one and it tends to have about a 75% success rate. However I think this instance is part of the 25% miss.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
04-12-2013, 11:01 AM
Christmas Land has struck again! Fortunately for Halloween Town they received a Christmas present. Earmuffs (Barrel, Cultleader) and Revenant77x (Shock, cult member) have been eliminated!

Day Phase II has begun!

Night Action results are on their way!

04-12-2013, 11:06 AM
(04-12-2013 11:01 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Christmas Land has struck again! Fortunately for Halloween Town they received a Christmas present. Earmuffs (Barrel, Cultleader) and Revenant77x (Shock, cult member) have been eliminated!

Day Phase II has begun!

Night Action results are on their way!

Two in one night? Was this a suicide cult?

Alright folks, who knows what from their night actions?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2013, 11:55 AM
Erm... can someone point me to the role descriptions, please. I can't find it.

Does cult mean mafia? This is not making sense to me.

oh, and ... cos I know how suspicious you lot are... I'm not playing dumb, I am dumb.

04-12-2013, 12:17 PM
(04-12-2013 11:55 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Erm... can someone point me to the role descriptions, please. I can't find it.

oh, and ... cos I know how suspicious you lot are... I'm not playing dumb, I am dumb.
Cultists are third party roles with their own unique win condition independent of the town and the mafia. Overall, it's better for us that they're dead.

Only trouble is that the watcher was using rev as their conduit to inform us their investigation results, so now we don't really have any kind of barrier between our investigators and the rest of town.
04-12-2013, 12:25 PM
(04-12-2013 12:17 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 11:55 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Erm... can someone point me to the role descriptions, please. I can't find it.

Cultists are third party roles with their own unique win condition independent of the town and the mafia. Overall, it's better for us that they're dead.

Only trouble is that the watcher was using rev as their conduit to inform us their investigation results, so now we don't really have any kind of barrier between our investigators and the rest of town.

Oh, ok. Thanks. I understand the cult bit now but could you have another crack at explaining that last bit, please.
Can't the watcher just pick someone else?

I still can't find the list of roles.

04-12-2013, 12:28 PM
(04-12-2013 12:25 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Oh, ok. Thanks. I understand the cult bit now but could you have another crack at explaining that last bit, please.
Can't the watcher just pick someone else?

I still can't find the list of roles.
The watcher can pick someone else, but there's potential for that person to be a mafia.
And there isn't a list of roles for this round, it's a closed set-up.
04-12-2013, 12:33 PM

Role descriptions are hidden. Same way in the last game I played and failed at miserably. I assume cult does not mean Mafia. Them both being cult actually coincides with info that someone told me about.

Two being offed in one night raises this question for me: Can mafia kill 2 targets at once or do we have a rogue townie killer among us?

I was thinking that Rev was mafioso for going after Boys so strongly. Apparently I wasn't the only townie to think this -or- he was targeted by mafia as a setup to make BSBM look bad. I hope the cop did a proper investigation last night Blink

I want to be suspicious of you DLJ. I know you're NOT dumb Consider
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user