Mafia XX - The Nightmare Before Christmas Edition

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: Mafia XX - The Nightmare Before Christmas Edition
(04-12-2013 08:41 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  What's all the evidence against BSBM, again?
Anything other than his lying to Rev?

Did he lie or was Rev lying about him lying?

Oh and by the way, going by the game law that states that the first person to send you a PM has to be Mafia.... hehehe.

Only one person has contacted me so far Consider

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2013, 08:49 PM
(04-12-2013 08:48 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 08:41 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  What's all the evidence against BSBM, again?
Anything other than his lying to Rev?

Did he lie or was Rev lying about him lying?

Oh and by the way, going by the game law that states that the first person to send you a PM has to be Mafia.... hehehe.

Only one person has contacted me so far Consider

DLJ, who did you visit last night?
04-12-2013, 08:53 PM
(04-12-2013 08:47 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  Yes, but I thought we were going to wait to see what the cop has said? Isn't it prudent to wait until all information has been gathered before you string up another townie?
What's with this talk about stringing up another townie? We have yet to lynch anyone.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
04-12-2013, 08:55 PM
(04-12-2013 08:53 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 08:47 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  Yes, but I thought we were going to wait to see what the cop has said? Isn't it prudent to wait until all information has been gathered before you string up another townie?
What's with this talk about stringing up another townie? We have yet to lynch anyone.

ANOTHER TOWNIE!

As in, I am another townie, besides you (though I am not so sure now.)
04-12-2013, 09:09 PM
Just got a PM from Gulegon insinuating that we should potentially consider lynching a doctor who hasn't been counterclaimed. Probably the scummiest thing I've seen in the game so far. Anyone have any reason to trust Gule?
04-12-2013, 09:13 PM
(04-12-2013 08:49 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  ...
DLJ, who did you visit last night?

I protected Cheetory.

It was just random, I have no clues.

04-12-2013, 09:15 PM
(04-12-2013 09:09 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Just got a PM from Gulegon insinuating that we should potentially consider lynching a doctor who hasn't been counterclaimed. Probably the scummiest thing I've seen in the game so far. Anyone have any reason to trust Gule?

Cheetory is lying. I told him to ask DLJ publicly to answer Boysurroundedbymoms question "who did you target last night, DLJ?" I never said anything about lynching. I told him he could threaten a lynch if DLJ refused to answer.

04-12-2013, 09:15 PM
(04-12-2013 09:09 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Just got a PM from Gulegon insinuating that we should potentially consider lynching a doctor who hasn't been counterclaimed. Probably the scummiest thing I've seen in the game so far. Anyone have any reason to trust Gule?

I got a question from him as to whether we should lynch Boys. That's all.

It's a fair enough question.

But just cos he was the first to PM me, makes me suspicious.

04-12-2013, 09:16 PM
(04-12-2013 09:15 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Cheetory is lying. I told him to ask DLJ publicly to answer Boysurroundedbymoms question "who did you target last night, DLJ?" I never said anything about lynching. I told him he could threaten a lynch if DLJ refused to answer.
I'm not going to direct quote what you said, but how is you saying that we can 'consider DLJ a potential lynch candidate' if he doesn't answer not implying that you were considering lynching him?
04-12-2013, 09:18 PM
(04-12-2013 09:15 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  

Cheetory is lying. I told him to ask DLJ publicly to answer Boysurroundedbymoms question "who did you target last night, DLJ?" I never said anything about lynching. I told him he could threaten a lynch if DLJ refused to answer.

Why ask Cheetory to do that? Why not do it yourself?

I see claim and counterclaim here, I have not made any judgements yet.