Mafia XX - The Nightmare Before Christmas Edition

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: Mafia XX - The Nightmare Before Christmas Edition
(04-12-2013 09:18 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 09:15 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Cheetory is lying. I told him to ask DLJ publicly to answer Boysurroundedbymoms question "who did you target last night, DLJ?" I never said anything about lynching. I told him he could threaten a lynch if DLJ refused to answer.

Why ask Cheetory to do that? Why not do it yourself?

I see claim and counterclaim here, I have not made any judgements yet.

So you protected Cheetory last night?

Is that correct?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2013, 09:24 PM
(04-12-2013 09:22 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 09:18 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Why ask Cheetory to do that? Why not do it yourself?

I see claim and counterclaim here, I have not made any judgements yet.

So you protected Cheetory last night?

Is that correct?

Yup. Good to know that youngsters these days still know how to read.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
04-12-2013, 09:35 PM
(04-12-2013 09:24 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 09:22 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  So you protected Cheetory last night?

Is that correct?

Yup. Good to know that youngsters these days still know how to read.

Fascinating.
04-12-2013, 09:37 PM
DLJ is now lying, also.

I am Behemoth (the watcher)

My first night I targeted REV, and found out that he was targeted by earmuffs and Grassy Knoll. It is my belief (though I have no presentable proof) that Rev was a townie that first day before earmuffs (cult leader) converted him to his side that night. That first day he said he suspected DLJ, & Vosur of being mafia & continued with that claim the next day (he was cult = he still gets a plus for mafia deaths), but that may be just the ramblings of a dead man.

Then the plan was to stave off killing BSBM just in case he was a townie/n00b, and having earmuffs (who claimed to be the cop) investigate BSBM, while I watch him, to see if earmuffs name had showed up. Rev was by that time on earmuffs side, so he knew to direct his night action there for me to catch. If they both had not died, I'd have taken on faith that muffs was the cop, because that night BSBM was targeted by earmuffs....AND DLJ!

I've caught DLJ in a bold faced lie!
Cheetory6 has twisted the wording of my good intentioned PM!
Vosur = idk. 50/50 ya'll's call!
Grassy Knoll = has role revealed to me & I think he is townie.

Anyone want to suggest who I watch tonight? I'll post my findings publicly, provided I live out the night!
Any thoughts?
That is all Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
04-12-2013, 09:38 PM
(04-12-2013 09:35 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 09:24 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Yup. Good to know that youngsters these days still know how to read.

Fascinating.

Ah, I see what you're doing, Mr Spock.
You have some 'watcher' info that conflicts with my claim and you are working out who to believe.

Let us know once you've decided.

04-12-2013, 09:41 PM
(04-12-2013 09:37 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  DLJ is now lying, also.

My first night I targeted REV, and found out that he was targeted by earmuffs and Grassy Knoll. It is my belief (though I have no presentable proof) that Rev was a townie that first day before earmuffs (cult leader) converted him to his side that night. That first day he said he suspected DLJ, & Vosur of being mafia & continued with that claim the next day (he was cult = he still gets a plus for mafia deaths), but that may be just the ramblings of a dead man.

Then the plan was to stave off killing BSBM just in case he was a townie/n00b, and having earmuffs (who claimed to be the cop) investigate BSBM, while I watch him, to see if earmuffs name had showed up. Rev was by that time on earmuffs side, so he knew to direct his night action there for me to catch. If they both had not died, I'd have taken on faith that muffs was the cop, because that night BSBM was targeted by earmuffs....AND DLJ!

Anyone want to suggest who I watch tonight? I'll post my findings publicly, provided I live out the night!
Any thoughts?

So, DLJ... Care to explain why you claimed to have targeted Cheetory when you really have targetted me?

If you are the Doctor, why mislead everybody?

I believe a vote change is in order.

Vote:DLJ
04-12-2013, 09:41 PM
(04-12-2013 09:37 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  DLJ is now lying, also.

Any thoughts?
Aight, I'll bite. Your suspicions of DLJ make a lot more sense now and I think it'd be a little too risky for you to claim watcher like this in public if you weren't the actual watcher. I didn't mean to twist your words, it just seemed to me like you were logically trying to get DLJ lynched when he was apparently the doctor. If you're lying, we'll get you tomorrow.

Lynch: DLJ
[+] 2 users Like Cheetory6's post
04-12-2013, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2013 09:54 PM by TheGulegon.)
Vote: Lynch DLJ

I ask who my fellow townies would like me to watch, so that I can let you know I'm the watcher. Perhaps have a weak role tell me, so I can catch a strong role doing their thing and reporting back! All by PM, ofcourse. If I'm killed tonight you'll know, anyway, but it'd be nice to prove it before some ill advised lynching of me takes place! Obviously, if the cop has nothing better to do, investigate me.

04-12-2013, 09:51 PM
If DLJ turns out to be Mafia, I'll role reveal to you, Gulegon. If he turns out to be townie, you're done for. Yes

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
04-12-2013, 09:53 PM
Oh hang on.

Sorry my bad. Maybe it's us oldies who should learn to read.

Last night, yes, you Boys. First night was Cheetory.

But with TheGulegon's revelation, it would appear that Cheetory was twisting his words.

Vote : lynch Cheetory