RE: Mafia XX - The Nightmare Before Christmas Edition
I'll trust DLJ on this one.

Vote: Lynch Cheetory6

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 11:40 AM
(05-12-2013 11:36 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I'll trust DLJ on this one.

Vote: Lynch Cheetory6
You're one to talk lol.
You were threatening to lynch Gulegon after he was clearly proven townie yesterday.
05-12-2013, 01:33 PM
(05-12-2013 11:40 AM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  You're one to talk lol.
You were threatening to lynch Gulegon after he was clearly proven townie yesterday.
Except that we didn't know whether or not he was townie until the moment he died.

By the way, how about you reveal your role? Drinking Beverage

05-12-2013, 01:37 PM
Cheetory6's behavior did seem suspicious, but if I remember correctly, BSBM said he was suspicious of him too... a distraction, perhaps?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
05-12-2013, 01:44 PM
I gotta agree with Cheet on this one. You were dangling a role revelation to theGulegon on the board yesterday and him being killed in the night would seem awfully convenient in such a scenario where you couldn't tell him the truth.

Vote Lynch *Vosur*
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2013, 01:45 PM
Vote: Lynch Cheetory

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
05-12-2013, 01:50 PM
(05-12-2013 01:33 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Except that we didn't know whether or not he was townie until the moment he died.

By the way, how about you reveal your role? Drinking Beverage
Rolerevealing would be playing right into mafia's hands, cause they want to find the cop and kill them. If enough people roleclaim, it makes it too easy for mafia to narrow it down. If people are insistent on me claiming or else they'll lynch me, I'll reveal, but otherwise I feel like claiming isn't going to benefit us all that much right now.

I'm honestly not so sure about a Vosur lynch. Like, I want to say him coming after me is a scummy move, but I think it's much more likely that the remaining mafia members are just hiding in the shadows. KidCharl, smooth, deep and lightvader are all being pretty quiet right now and could potentially just be watching townies tear each other apart.
05-12-2013, 01:53 PM
But Vosur voted to lynch BSBM, the only mobster we got so far. And he did it twice.

For now I'm voting: Lynch Cheetory6

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
05-12-2013, 02:00 PM
(05-12-2013 01:50 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Rolerevealing would be playing right into mafia's hands, cause they want to find the cop and kill them. If enough people roleclaim, it makes it too easy for mafia to narrow it down. If people are insistent on me claiming or else they'll lynch me, I'll reveal, but otherwise I feel like claiming isn't going to benefit us all that much right now.
What's your character, then? I already revealed mine several days ago, I'm the Mayor.

05-12-2013, 02:01 PM
(05-12-2013 02:00 PM)Vosur Wrote:  What's your character, then? I already revealed mine several days ago, I'm the Mayor.
Can't see any harm in revealing that.
I'm Oogie Boogie.