Mafia XX - The Nightmare Before Christmas Edition

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: Mafia XX - The Nightmare Before Christmas Edition
(05-12-2013 04:16 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  I think we can't pass up this opportunity, if we would to hang Vosur and nothing happens, then we still don't know shit.
It's way better imo, to sacrifice one townie for information, if Cheetory turn out to be a townie, then we know that Vosur is Mafia.

I guess what I'm saying is, if you don't vote for Cheetory to hang , you became very suspicious yourself.
Unless of course, mafia is much closer to winning than we think. If there's some kind of lover role or if mafia has a terrorist role then they realistically only need one or two mislynches to win. If Vosur can use his ability today, it'll prove that he's probably town in my eyes. When I am lynched and flip town, you'll at least have a better idea of whether it's him that's scum or his 'cop source'.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 04:25 PM
Uuugh this is so confusing.

I'm hesitant to vote for anyone. I should go to sleep soon though, so I hope more people will join and help me decide.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
05-12-2013, 04:40 PM
(05-12-2013 04:25 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Uuugh this is so confusing.

I'm hesitant to vote for anyone. I should go to sleep soon though, so I hope more people will join and help me decide.

If we hang Cheetory and he turns out to be Mafia, we win tomorrow in the day.
It's worth a risk.

Facts: Vosur voted twice to lynch BSBM who was Mafia and Cheetory defended BSBM.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
05-12-2013, 04:42 PM
May I remind everyone of the fact that Cheetory6 did the exact same thing when he was about to be lynched during the Kick Ass Mafia Game? Smartass

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
05-12-2013, 04:57 PM
(05-12-2013 04:42 PM)Vosur Wrote:  May I remind everyone of the fact that Cheetory6 did the exact same thing when he was about to be lynched during the Kick Ass Mafia Game? Smartass

I did the exact same thing.. it's called defending myself.. what are you expecting me to do just sit down and let myself die as a townie?
05-12-2013, 05:12 PM
(05-12-2013 04:57 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  I did the exact same thing.. it's called defending myself.. what are you expecting me to do just sit down and let myself die as a townie?
As a matter of fact, I do. You claim to be a townie, so it would be in your best interest to prove to everyone that I'm Mafia by letting yourself get lynched. Your alleged faction stands to win everything today.

A member of the Mafia, on the other hand, has no such desire. He wants to stay alive at all costs because he has so few allies.

You also happened to be Mafia in the game I mentioned previously. Coincidence? I think not. Consider

05-12-2013, 05:20 PM
(05-12-2013 05:12 PM)Vosur Wrote:  As a matter of fact, I do. You claim to be a townie, so it would be in your best interest to prove to everyone that I'm Mafia by letting yourself get lynched. Your alleged faction stands to win everything today.

A member of the Mafia, on the other hand, has no such desire. He wants to stay alive at all costs because he has so few allies.

You also happened to be Mafia in the game I mentioned previously. Coincidence? I think not. Consider
As a townie, you want to lynch mafia, not townies. Myself getting lynched will result in myself and another townie dying tonight. That's a loss of two townies.

Me getting lynched means that mafia gains a huge advantage of another mislynch and I know it. If you're town and I'm town and it's the cop who's tricking us, then we have back to back mislynches. Yeah. As down as you might think I'd be for that possibility, I think I'd rather stick with staying alive and you proving that you're town today.
05-12-2013, 05:22 PM
Aaaaarrrrg!! Some1 pm me if you decide to lynch

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
05-12-2013, 05:25 PM
(05-12-2013 05:22 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Aaaaarrrrg!! Some1 pm me if you decide to lynch

3 votes to lynch Cheetory so far.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
05-12-2013, 05:27 PM
(05-12-2013 05:20 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  As a townie, you want to lynch mafia, not townies. Myself getting lynched will result in myself and another townie dying tonight. That's a loss of two townies.
You need to remember that there are currently seven townies and two Mafia alive (that is, if there are three Mafia members in total). Do the math. Drinking Beverage

Additionally, I bet you that no townie is going to die tonight. I happen to know who the role blocker is.

By the way, these desperate attempts at deflection are precisely what I'm talking about. It's painfully obvious by now that you're Mafia.