Mafia XX - The Nightmare Before Christmas Edition

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: Mafia XX - The Nightmare Before Christmas Edition
(06-12-2013 06:21 PM)smoothcriminal Wrote:  
(06-12-2013 04:55 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Should we try to find out how a townie was killed last night even tho Grassy was blocked by me.

Who blocked me?

what does you role blocking Grassy have to do with finding out what happen to Lightvader?

Well, obviously if Grassy didn't kill Lightvader, than Grassy is not Mafia, and we are lynching the wrong guy.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2013, 07:15 PM
I didn't say anything about grassy being mafia I just asked why does it matter if he was blocked or not we still need to find out who killed lightvader if it wasn't him.

06-12-2013, 07:15 PM
(06-12-2013 07:15 PM)smoothcriminal Wrote:  I didn't say anything about grassy being mafia I just asked why does it matter if he was blocked or not we still need to find out who killed lightvader.

06-12-2013, 07:16 PM
why is this posting twice?

06-12-2013, 07:20 PM
(06-12-2013 06:50 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  I told theGulegon about my role and perhaps he told another player and that's how someone got the wrong idea about me. I dunno?
If you were actually interested in saving yourself, you'd have revealed your role and character by now.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
06-12-2013, 07:24 PM
you were defending him earlier and now you're lynching? what made you change your mind since "he isn't mafia" ?

06-12-2013, 07:26 PM
suspicious much?

06-12-2013, 07:33 PM
lynch slowminded

[+] 1 user Likes smoothcriminal's post
06-12-2013, 07:50 PM
(06-12-2013 07:15 PM)smoothcriminal Wrote:  I didn't say anything about grassy being mafia I just asked why does it matter if he was blocked or not we still need to find out who killed lightvader if it wasn't him.

(06-12-2013 07:24 PM)smoothcriminal Wrote:  you were defending him earlier and now you're lynching? what made you change your mind since "he isn't mafia" ?

Blink

You didn't follow the thread very closely did you?

I already voted to lynch Grassy a while ago.

Let me take you step by step.

Grassy was defending Cheet , we hang Cheet and he was Mafia, logical conclusion was that Grassy is Mafia too, but we don't know for sure sure.
So last night I blocked Grassy , and the idea was that if nobody turns up dead in the morning that confirms that Grassy is Mafia .

But since the townie was killed , that means either that Grassy is not Mafia, or he is Mafia but somebody blocked my action so my block on Grassy didn't work so he was able to kill Light.

So, if somebody comes out to confirm that he blocked me, we can hang Grassy because he is still the most suspicious guy.
But if nobody blocked me, then Grassy is not Mafia.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
06-12-2013, 07:55 PM
Now I'm going to sleep, you guys sort it out yourselves