Mafia XX - The Nightmare Before Christmas Edition

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: Mafia XX - The Nightmare Before Christmas Edition
(01-12-2013 02:50 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I'm just not sure about the "timetable", how long I will have to be here and when.
Timetable is pretty flexible. Each of the cycles lasts twelve hours, so as long as you pop in to read things over during the day cycles and make sure you actually do a night action you should be fine commitment-wise.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2013, 03:21 PM
(01-12-2013 03:12 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  
(01-12-2013 02:50 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I'm just not sure about the "timetable", how long I will have to be here and when.
Timetable is pretty flexible. Each of the cycles lasts twelve hours, so as long as you pop in to read things over during the day cycles and make sure you actually do a night action you should be fine commitment-wise.

Ok, I saw that in the first post and also "Phase shifts are at 1201 and 0001 EST". Does that mean that the night action takes place at specific times every day?

Yes, I'm in Smile

Many verses are like silver threads
tied on the chimes of the stars-
if you pull them,
a silver peal makes the horizon vibrate.
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
01-12-2013, 03:21 PM
Come on, undergroundp!
Join in Shy It's fun!

[edit] awesome Thumbsup

01-12-2013, 04:56 PM
(01-12-2013 03:21 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(01-12-2013 03:12 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Timetable is pretty flexible. Each of the cycles lasts twelve hours, so as long as you pop in to read things over during the day cycles and make sure you actually do a night action you should be fine commitment-wise.

Ok, I saw that in the first post and also "Phase shifts are at 1201 and 0001 EST". Does that mean that the night action takes place at specific times every day?

Yes, I'm in Smile

It means you have a 12 hour window to submit your actions.

01-12-2013, 05:32 PM
I would prefer to get two more players before starting the game, if you know anyone else who may be interested, pass the word. Otherwise I will tweak the game and we will start Tuesday the 3rd at 1201 pm EST.

01-12-2013, 06:22 PM
DUDE I WANT IN
(no homo)
CAN I,CAN I?

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
01-12-2013, 06:28 PM
I predict that there will be a time that we have to do this

dude,sorry,you cant play. I have too much signups already and i don't think i can handle so much people

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
01-12-2013, 07:18 PM
Ask Chas, I herd he wants to play. Tongue

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
01-12-2013, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 01:52 AM by Dark Light.)
Well, we got LV and DLJ. That puts us at 15. Chas was sent a PM yesterday. If he wants in he can still join if he wishes, so long as he does so before I send out the roles.

Speaking of which, I will send out the roles tomorrow sometime. We will begin Tuesday, 1201 pm EST.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
02-12-2013, 07:23 AM
As you may have noticed, the roles have been sent out and registration for the game is closed. Good luck everyone!

If there is no protest the game will begin at 1201 PM EST today! Just under 4 hours from now.

I did say it would start tomorrow, so if there is protest I can extend the first day phase.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post