Mafia XXI - DC's Batman

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
12-12-2013, 06:03 PM
RE: Mafia XXI - DC's Batman
Shit!! I have no idea what's going on. I have to walk out the door NOW!!

change vote: no lynch
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2013, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 06:15 PM by Slowminded.)
(12-12-2013 06:00 PM)smoothcriminal Wrote:  last night when I received the roles Daniel claimed to me the role that Cheetory claimed today. He tried to lynch me right after Cheetory claimed. Daniel claimed that role last night, then when he saw Cheetory publicly claim it today he panicked and tried to frame me as mafia to discredit me before I outed him. he is totally lying about his claim. I think the cop should investigate him tonight.

I'm not buying this, framing you would be a suicide , because if you turn up townie, he is hanging next for sure.
For him it would be much easier to claim that you are lying when you out him.

Plus, who would falsely claim such a a lame character.
Plus, even if just your phone was logged in, it doesn't pop up in threads on its on?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
12-12-2013, 06:12 PM
Or the more simple explanation. She is lying to you all. Her explanation makes no sense. If me and Cheetory both claimed the same role (as far as I know we haven't) how would she know which one to "out"? She wouldn't. Cheet, did you make a role claim? I didn't see one. Either way, if I wasn't 100% certain before, I am now. As stated, she was seen lurking earlier, but just posted now. She had to think up an excuse. Now that she as posted I am 100% certain she is Mafia or Freelancer.

If I am wrong I will vote for myself tomorrow. I also welcome anyone to investigate me, but if I am right, and she if mafia it would be a waste. Up to you Cop, whatever the case. Also, if I am right about SC, I'm 80% sure I can give you another mafia member tomorrow, and no, it isn't Cheetory, or Vosur.

12-12-2013, 06:14 PM
(12-12-2013 06:02 PM)smoothcriminal Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 05:24 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Aaaarg! I have to leave soon, and probably won't be back until the day phase has ended. I'll go with DL on this one I suppose Confused I pm'd smooth while she was online, got no response, she hasn't defended herself in here either so....

vote: lynch smooth criminal

Because my phone is always logged on

And always set to lurk this thread too. Rolleyes

12-12-2013, 06:22 PM
It would also be quite a coincidence that out of 77 possible characters you choose to falsely claim exactly the one Cheetory is claiming.
I believe you, but you know that if she turns up townie , you are next, right?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
12-12-2013, 06:27 PM
(12-12-2013 06:22 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  It would also be quite a coincidence that out of 77 possible characters you choose to falsely claim exactly the one Cheetory is claiming.
I believe you, but you know that if she turns up townie , you are next, right?

That, I'm not worried about. When she turns up mafia/freelancer at the phase change I am going to list another baddie, just in case.

12-12-2013, 06:39 PM
Now, I really need to go to sleep.

And on a completely different matter , somebody is posting on Atothetheist's account, and it's a man, and doesn't seem to be a fundie.

12-12-2013, 06:46 PM
(12-12-2013 06:39 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Now, I really need to go to sleep.

And on a completely different matter , somebody is posting on Atothetheist's account, and it's a man, and doesn't seem to be a fundie.

Not to worry. We'll let him tell his news.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
12-12-2013, 06:53 PM
(12-12-2013 06:00 PM)smoothcriminal Wrote:  last night when I received the roles Daniel claimed to me the role that Cheetory claimed today. He tried to lynch me right after Cheetory claimed. Daniel claimed that role last night, then when he saw Cheetory publicly claim it today he panicked and tried to frame me as mafia to discredit me before I outed him. he is totally lying about his claim. I think the cop should investigate him tonight.
So, did Dark Light claim the same role as me or the same character as me? Because I haven't roleclaimed.
12-12-2013, 06:53 PM
good lie Daniel

he's clearly lying that he didn't see Cheetory's role claim.. I say no lynch tonight and have him investigated.. don't you think it's weird that all of a sudden he is wanting to lynch me,with no evidence and on the 1st night? it's also super specious that right after he got his role pm he went ahead and told me with no hesitation what so ever what his "role" is, it's because he already knew who all the mafia were, so he was digging info to see what my role is. in the other games he makes sure he has enough evidence before he revels his role.