Mafia XXI - DC's Batman

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
12-12-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: Mafia XXI - DC's Batman
Vote: No lynch

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2013, 08:22 PM
I have no concrete idea on who to believe outta DL and SC, both can be tricky bastards. I also have no idea who to vote for outta Vosur and Cheetory, again both tricky bastards.

It's only day one and time is on our side atm, therefore, NO LYNCH.

I believe DL has offered to be investigated in the thread? I advise that the cop either go with that, or with SC, Vosur, or Cheetory tonight. That would be really helpful.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
12-12-2013, 08:44 PM
Okay, the townies are retarded. Please lynch me next.

12-12-2013, 08:57 PM
If anyone is interested before I die, SC and Hughsie are both baddies, whether they are Mafia or Freelancers, they are on the same team.

12-12-2013, 09:00 PM
(12-12-2013 08:57 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  If anyone is interested before I die, SC and Hughsie are both baddies, whether they are Mafia or Freelancers, they are on the same team.

What? What have I done other than not lynch with you pending an investigation (same as most other people)?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
12-12-2013, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 09:11 PM by Ferdinand.)
The crowd gathered in the city square of Gotham, and without any action or suspicions to go on, towns people began threatening to lynch one another left and right.

"Smooth is a liar!"

"Cheetory has always seemed like scum to me!"

"You people are insane! Clearly we shouldn't lynch right this moment!"

The citizens of Gotham were almost starting riots, but as soon as the votes were counted, the conclusion of the Day resulted in no lynch at all.

However, as the crowd dispersed after the votes were totaled, a body was found; beaten and battered, there was still color in the face, but no heartbeat at all.

Cheetory was found dead at the end of the day. How could this be? He was Nightwing, the Town Bomb.

Day Phase #1 has ended. Night Phase #1 has begun.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
12-12-2013, 09:05 PM
(12-12-2013 09:03 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Cheetory was found dead at the end of the day. How could this be? He was Nightwing, the Town Bomb.
Eat shit Vosur.
kthnx bye you suck at this game. Wink
12-12-2013, 09:06 PM
Okay, a question for the moderator....How can we have a Nightwing if there isn't one on the possible character list? What's the purpose of the character list then?

12-12-2013, 09:07 PM
Another question for the moderator, How are we already on Night 2?

12-12-2013, 09:13 PM
(12-12-2013 09:06 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Okay, a question for the moderator....How can we have a Nightwing if there isn't one on the possible character list? What's the purpose of the character list then?

Look a little more closely. Smile

(12-12-2013 09:07 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Another question for the moderator, How are we already on Night 2?

Typo was fixed.