Mafia XXI - DC's Batman

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
12-12-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: Mafia XXI - DC's Batman
(12-12-2013 09:13 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 09:06 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Okay, a question for the moderator....How can we have a Nightwing if there isn't one on the possible character list? What's the purpose of the character list then?

Look a little more closely. Smile

Dick Grayson's on the list.

So, that went well.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2013, 09:27 PM
Also: clearly someone's got a day kill. And bet on Cheetory's being honest with the character claim.

Either SC or DL is lying - or else Ferdie made them both mafia and they're just fucking with the rest of us. Which I totally wouldn't put past any of them.

12-12-2013, 09:29 PM
(12-12-2013 09:27 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Also: clearly someone's got a day kill. And bet on Cheetory's being honest with the character claim.

Either SC or DL is lying - or else Ferdie made them both mafia and they're just fucking with the rest of us. Which I totally wouldn't put past any of them.

Yeah, I'm inclined to agree with DL over SC but I wouldn't lynch on an inclination day one, there's no need to take such a risk so early on. I'm hoping that the cop investigates DL tonight and sheds some light on this.

I'm also heavily questioning Vosur's motives for accusing Cheetory after what just happened.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
12-12-2013, 09:33 PM
(12-12-2013 09:29 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Yeah, I'm inclined to agree with DL over SC but I wouldn't lynch on an inclination day one, there's no need to take such a risk so early on. I'm hoping that the cop investigates DL tonight and sheds some light on this.

But DL was the one who spoke first, so we're all primed to believe his side of things, all else being equal. Wink

Only way to know for sure is to lynch one of them. Which, probably should have been done today, because with 20 people it'd've been worth it for townies to trade one for one mafia gone by the second sunrise.

(12-12-2013 09:29 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm also heavily questioning Vosur's motives for accusing Cheetory after what just happened.

Yeah, that was mad paranoid.

Or else he knew something...

12-12-2013, 09:36 PM
(12-12-2013 09:33 PM)cjlr Wrote:  But DL was the one who spoke first, so we're all primed to believe his side of things, all else being equal. Wink

Only way to know for sure is to lynch one of them. Which, probably should have been done today, because with 20 people it'd've been worth it for townies to trade one for one mafia gone by the second sunrise.

Good point on the first bit, I am still leaning toward believing him though.

On the second bit I disagree. Hopefully the cop can shed some light on this tonight and get the message out. That way we don't need to risk lynching a townie, we can ascertain the liar and lynch them tomorrow.

(12-12-2013 09:33 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Yeah, that was mad paranoid.

Or else he knew something...

Yeah, I'm unsure whether he's paranoid, or mafia/killer and trying to trigger a mislynch.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
12-12-2013, 09:36 PM
(12-12-2013 09:05 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Eat shit Vosur.
kthnx bye you suck at this game. Wink
Not my fault that you're acting so scummy as townie. Tongue

By the way, if this wasn't a one-time ability (which I highly doubt since it was used on D1), at least two townies could die every single day. That seems hardly balanced to me.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
12-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Yes, you should've lynched one of us, but you wasted a day. An investigation is fine and dandy, but Hughsie and SC will just have me framed. I'd put money on it.

The only way to be sure is to kill one of us. I'll volunteer to be killed if you want. When I come up as townie kill SC and Hughsie.

12-12-2013, 09:44 PM
(12-12-2013 09:43 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Yes, you should've lynched one of us, but you wasted a day. An investigation is fine and dandy, but Hughsie and SC will just have me framed. I'd put money on it.

The only way to be sure is to kill one of us. I'll volunteer to be killed if you want. When I come up as townie kill SC and Hughsie.

What the hell do you have against me?

Best
Worst
12-12-2013, 09:49 PM
(12-12-2013 09:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 09:43 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Yes, you should've lynched one of us, but you wasted a day. An investigation is fine and dandy, but Hughsie and SC will just have me framed. I'd put money on it.

What the hell do you have against me?

Don't take it personally. I am good, you are bad. It's my goal to kill the baddies.

12-12-2013, 09:51 PM
(12-12-2013 09:49 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Don't take it personally. I am good, you are bad. It's my goal to kill the baddies.

Yet you offer no justification? Yeah, cos that's not weird at all. Dodgy

Care to back up your assertions?

Best
Worst