Mafia XXI - DC's Batman

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
12-12-2013, 10:00 PM
RE: Mafia XXI - DC's Batman
What's the point?

I will die soon, whether tonight or tomorrow. After I show up townie I will have proved my innocence. Hopefully by then the town will listen to my words and lynch SC. When she shows up as mafia/free lancer then people will have learned to trust my judgement. Then you will die and show up as mafia/free lancer. Then everyone laments "Oh why oh why did we not listen to DL! He is no longer here and I am a doodey head for not believing in his obvious brilliance whilst he was here to appreciate it!".

Something like that anyway.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
12-12-2013, 10:05 PM
(12-12-2013 10:00 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  What's the point?

I will die soon, whether tonight or tomorrow. After I show up townie I will have proved my innocence. Hopefully by then the town will listen to my words and lynch SC. When she shows up as mafia/free lancer then people will have learned to trust my judgement. Then you will die and show up as mafia/free lancer. Then everyone laments "Oh why oh why did we not listen to DL! He is no longer here and I am a doodey head for not believing in his obvious brilliance whilst he was here to appreciate it!".

Something like that anyway.

The point is that, if you have reason to suspect me, I'd like to hear it.

I was more inclined to believe you earlier but now I'm not so sure. Plus, it hardly makes your suspicions sound viable when you refuse to explain them.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
12-12-2013, 10:06 PM
Good, don't believe me and then kill me. My prediction is coming true already.

12-12-2013, 10:08 PM
(12-12-2013 10:06 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Good, don't believe me and then kill me. My prediction is coming true already.

Actually, I'm not planning on lynching anyone til I have something concrete to go on.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
12-12-2013, 10:10 PM
You mean like when you have to choose between two people and one of them is lying and the other is a baddie? We can't both be good, and I'm even offering myself up.

12-12-2013, 10:13 PM
(12-12-2013 10:10 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  You mean like when you have to choose between two people and one of them is lying and the other is a baddie? We can't both be good, and I'm even offering myself up.

I'd rather have some idea than just blindly lynch on a whim.

Best
Worst
12-12-2013, 10:16 PM
It's neither blind nor a whim. That wasn't even a good try.

You are bad and you should feel bad.

12-12-2013, 10:17 PM
(12-12-2013 10:16 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  It's neither blind nor a whim. That wasn't even a good try.

You are bad and you should feel bad.

I'm confused. If I tried to lynch one of you now it would be a blind choice. How could it not be? Huh

Best
Worst
12-12-2013, 10:22 PM
DL does make a reasonable case.

If we assume he's actually willing to get lynched. Because if he's townie, and there are then some very good leads as to who's not.

If he's actually mafia after all, it's a double bluff, but calling it clears the air one way or the other...

Of course, very few of our players put in an appearance during round 1, so there wasn't really a chance to make a case or build momentum.

... this is my signature!
13-12-2013, 12:35 AM
I like Acid Pops!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user