Mafia XXI - DC's Batman

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
13-12-2013, 06:07 PM
RE: Mafia XXI - DC's Batman
Well, if DL's act here turns out to be a bluff, it was a bloody good one.

Vote: Lynch smoothcriminal

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2013, 06:17 PM
With two townies dead so far, there will probably be one dead today, and another at night phase making a total of 4 dead townies by the end of the next night phase. Voting No Lynch today would assuredly be a competition between Freelancers and Mafia. If you are townie vote to kill me or SC.

13-12-2013, 06:18 PM
(13-12-2013 06:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Well, if DL's act here turns out to be a bluff, it was a bloody good one.

At this point I'm almost inclined to agree, but also because smooth's excuse seemed flimsier than DL's. though if DL is telling the truth, I cannot figure out why she would claim a role not available on the list.

That detail is still bugging me. Confused it just doesn't seem plausible
13-12-2013, 06:21 PM
Oh, and also remember that if one dies and is mafia/free-lancer it doesn't mean the other is necessarily town.

It could be that one is mafia and one is a free-lancer. In fact, should that be the case then either one could be engineering the situation to make themselves appear innocent.

My suspicions are that there is either a serial killer or a cult leader.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
13-12-2013, 06:22 PM
(13-12-2013 06:18 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(13-12-2013 06:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Well, if DL's act here turns out to be a bluff, it was a bloody good one.

At this point I'm almost inclined to agree, but also because smooth's excuse seemed flimsier than DL's. though if DL is telling the truth, I cannot figure out why she would claim a role not available on the list.

That detail is still bugging me. Confused it just doesn't seem plausible

If you think I'm lying then vote to kill me. It's that simple.

13-12-2013, 06:22 PM
I have to go to sleep soon, so it's decision time.
I think I trust DL more Sadcryface

also DL, you better vote for smooth too, don't wanna do this and find out nothing.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
13-12-2013, 06:27 PM
Vote: Lynch SmoothCriminal

13-12-2013, 06:34 PM
Lynch smoothcriminal.

... this is my signature!
13-12-2013, 06:49 PM
Ok I decided to do some thinking on this. Let's say smooth is actually Rachel the lover, and perhaps Ferdi added this character since the list she provided were just "possible" characters. Would Harvey Dent a townie be her lover? Would her death cause him to turn mafia / two face? That would be epic! Laugh out load but sucky for us townies.

That could mean two townies dead today (if the mafia does have a day kill as has been suggested) plus one townie turned mafia, and another night kill if townies aren't able to / don't have someone to block mafia tonight. This would be a loss of 4 townies and would likely mean a mafia victory.

If we lynch DL, and he turns out to be townie, that is likely three dead townies (DL, plus mafia day kill, plus night kill), with a good lead on a mafia for tomorrow (debunking the Rachel/lover hypothesis). If he is mafia, that is two dead townies, and one dead mafia.

Just going on numbers here:

vote: lynch dark light

If anyone disagrees or sees holes in my reasoning let me know. I am still noob Tongue
13-12-2013, 06:52 PM
So then why disnt she say that to defend herself in the first place?

Let's see what happens.

Vote: lynch the Smoothcriminal.