Mafia XXI - DC's Batman

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
13-12-2013, 06:57 PM
RE: Mafia XXI - DC's Batman
(13-12-2013 06:49 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Ok I decided to do some thinking on this. Let's say smooth is actually Rachel the lover, and perhaps Ferdi added this character since the list she provided were just "possible" characters. Would Harvey Dent a townie be her lover? Would her death cause him to turn mafia / two face? That would be epic! Laugh out load but sucky for us townies.

That could mean two townies dead today (if the mafia does have a day kill as has been suggested) plus one townie turned mafia, and another night kill if townies aren't able to / don't have someone to block mafia tonight. This would be a loss of 4 townies and would likely mean a mafia victory.

If we lynch DL, and he turns out to be townie, that is likely three dead townies (DL, plus mafia day kill, plus night kill), with a good lead on a mafia for tomorrow (debunking the Rachel/lover hypothesis). If he is mafia, that is two dead townies, and one dead mafia.

Just going on numbers here:

vote: lynch dark light

If anyone disagrees or sees holes in my reasoning let me know. I am still noob Tongue

That's very interesting.

I've also been thinking. Why is DL so desperate to force a lynch before we hear from the cop (unless someone has)? Perhaps he's worried about an investigation and so wants to try and take SC down before we can all hear the results for one?

I said it before and I'll say it again. Vosur has still failed to explain the Cheetory situation. If we are so desperate to lynch someone today my bet would be for him. Yesterday I felt there were two pairs where one was probs town, and one probs not; DL vs SC and Cheetory vs Vosur. We now know Cheetory was town, which means Vosur could well not be, the jury's still out on DL and SC. We should get the cop to aid us in deciphering the DL vs SC situation.

As such I vote NO LYNCH.

Smercury, will you vote with me on this? As of yet we don't have enough votes to lynch Vosur (though I totally will if people back me on it). I think no lynch is preferable to a completely blind lynch though as we're only on day 2.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2013, 07:01 PM
(13-12-2013 06:57 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(13-12-2013 06:49 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Ok I decided to do some thinking on this. Let's say smooth is actually Rachel the lover, and perhaps Ferdi added this character since the list she provided were just "possible" characters. Would Harvey Dent a townie be her lover? Would her death cause him to turn mafia / two face? That would be epic! Laugh out load but sucky for us townies.

That could mean two townies dead today (if the mafia does have a day kill as has been suggested) plus one townie turned mafia, and another night kill if townies aren't able to / don't have someone to block mafia tonight. This would be a loss of 4 townies and would likely mean a mafia victory.

If we lynch DL, and he turns out to be townie, that is likely three dead townies (DL, plus mafia day kill, plus night kill), with a good lead on a mafia for tomorrow (debunking the Rachel/lover hypothesis). If he is mafia, that is two dead townies, and one dead mafia.

Just going on numbers here:

vote: lynch dark light

If anyone disagrees or sees holes in my reasoning let me know. I am still noob Tongue

That's very interesting.

I've also been thinking. Why is DL so desperate to force a lynch before we hear from the cop (unless someone has)? Perhaps he's worried about an investigation and so wants to try and take SC down before we can all hear the results for one?

I said it before and I'll say it again. Vosur has still failed to explain the Cheetory situation. If we are so desperate to lynch someone today my bet would be for him. Yesterday I felt there were two pairs where one was probs town, and one probs not; DL vs SC and Cheetory vs Vosur. We now know Cheetory was town, which means Vosur could well not be, the jury's still out on DL and SC. We should get the cop to aid us in deciphering the DL vs SC situation.

As such I vote NO LYNCH.

Smercury, will you vote with me on this? As of yet we don't have enough votes to lynch Vosur (though I totally will if people back me on it). I think no lynch is preferable to a completely blind lynch though as we're only on day 2.

I'm just nervous that so many townies are going down. I feel like we have to start lynching someone, or this game is going to be over quick.

It doesn't seem the cop is going to be making an appearance, but there are still two hours left in this phase.

It is suspicious that vosur has been viewing the thread, but hasn't spoken up, or made a defense on how cheetory died Confused I'm gunna think some more before changing my vote
13-12-2013, 07:07 PM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2013 07:10 PM by Vosur.)
(13-12-2013 06:57 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I said it before and I'll say it again. Vosur has still failed to explain the Cheetory situation. If we are so desperate to lynch someone today my bet would be for him. Yesterday I felt there were two pairs where one was probs town, and one probs not; DL vs SC and Cheetory vs Vosur. We now know Cheetory was town, which means Vosur could well not be, the jury's still out on DL and SC. We should get the cop to aid us in deciphering the DL vs SC situation.
What is there to explain? Blink

You have read the conversation between me and him, haven't you? Cheetory always completely overreacts when someone accuses him of being Mafia. In every game I've played so far, he was a Mafia member and I found out that he was one by observing his behavior. It seems to me now that he reacts this way regardless of his faction, which really just means that he needs to learn how to defend himself without losing his shit. But it's not only that, he revealed his role on D1 and asked to be investigated by the cop, which is exactly what the Mafia would do if they had either a tracker, or a framer, or both. Why I had to point this out explicitly is beyond me.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
13-12-2013, 08:32 PM
Looks like it's 5 for smooth, 2 for DL, 1 for no lynch if I counted right. Only 8 votes, and 16 active players, where is everybody? Lol
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
13-12-2013, 09:00 PM
The town fought all day about who to lynch and who not to lynch, but in the end a majority were in favor of lyching one person

Smoothcriminal has died. She was The Riddler, the framer.

Day phase #2 has ended. Night phase #2 had begun. Please send in your night actions.
13-12-2013, 09:01 PM
(13-12-2013 09:00 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  The town fought all day about who to lynch and who not to lynch, but in the end a majority were in favor of lyching one person

Smoothcriminal has died. She was The Riddler, the framer.

Day phase #2 has ended. Night phase #2 had begun. Please send in your night actions.

Thank fuck for that.

Looks like I was wrong to doubt you DL.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
13-12-2013, 09:04 PM
Seems like the ability that killed a townie last day is like that of the Snowmonster in one of the previous Mafia games (only usable on odd days).

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
13-12-2013, 09:28 PM
Bang! Pow! Crash!

Tongue

Sooo... who's batman? BM better fight crime tonight.
13-12-2013, 09:32 PM
(13-12-2013 09:28 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Bang! Pow! Crash!

Tongue

Sooo... who's batman? BM better fight crime tonight.

Oooh that's right batman's gotta have a night action for sure! Big Grin
[Image: 289032928204853e129ffa07a8876a0c_zps431b950d.jpg]

Edit: this is not me claiming the batman role, just sharing a funny pic Laugh out load
14-12-2013, 02:40 AM
I'm such an old man. I couldn't keep my eyes open long enough to see the fruits of my labor. Wanted to type this out before I died.

Just a warning, my wife let me know, before her demise, that we (or possibly just me) was in for a "nasty surprise". With that, I assume that Hughsie is probably a terrorist or something similar, and we know from the last game of Ferdie's that she counts the votes that was not cast for the terrorist even after the terrorist has killed, effectively giving the mafia the ability to take out 2 townies in one day phase, plus retain their night kill.

Therefore, anyone who votes anything other than no lynch or Hughsie should be treated with the highest of suspicions. If I'm right, Hughsie will not be able to resist taking me out with him (which is as it should be). If you have something to say to me regarding the game, act sooner rather than later.

If Hughsie has the terrorist ability he may choose to take me out at the beginning of the phase rather than the end, considering this post. (assuming I'm still alive to be killed).

We'll see what happens. If I don't see you all again, Kill Hughsie and figure out what I could not.