Mafia XXI - DC's Batman

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
14-12-2013, 03:07 AM
RE: Mafia XXI - DC's Batman
I'm frustrated right now cos I'm working on the server. This is just a distraction!........ I hope to see you all on the other server! Tongue

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2013, 05:26 AM
(14-12-2013 02:40 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm such an old man. I couldn't keep my eyes open long enough to see the fruits of my labor. Wanted to type this out before I died.

Just a warning, my wife let me know, before her demise, that we (or possibly just me) was in for a "nasty surprise". With that, I assume that Hughsie is probably a terrorist or something similar, and we know from the last game of Ferdie's that she counts the votes that was not cast for the terrorist even after the terrorist has killed, effectively giving the mafia the ability to take out 2 townies in one day phase, plus retain their night kill.

Therefore, anyone who votes anything other than no lynch or Hughsie should be treated with the highest of suspicions. If I'm right, Hughsie will not be able to resist taking me out with him (which is as it should be). If you have something to say to me regarding the game, act sooner rather than later.

If Hughsie has the terrorist ability he may choose to take me out at the beginning of the phase rather than the end, considering this post. (assuming I'm still alive to be killed).

We'll see what happens. If I don't see you all again, Kill Hughsie and figure out what I could not.

I still don't quite get why Hughsie is a suspect Huh

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
14-12-2013, 05:45 AM
(14-12-2013 05:26 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  I still don't quite get why Hughsie is a suspect Huh

My initial suspicion came on Day 1. When Hughsie is guilty and stuck he has always played the "I'm so confused, I don't know what to do" card, and attempts to direct attention elsewhere. This is exactly what he did this game. As soon as he started that he was on my radar. Since then I have gathered more evidence. Last night I had a Skype chat with him in which he wanted to know why I suspected him. I did not tell him why exactly, I just told him that he had a "tell" like in a poker game. He then asked what his tell was. I told him I would tell him after he died. After that, before my wife died, she inadvertently let slip that Hughsie was her partner. When she told me that we were in for a nasty surprise she also told me "At least you don't know who my partners are" to which I replied "I know Hushie", she replied "You don't know who the other half are". This confirmed that that Hughsie was indeed mafia as I suspected, and let me know that there are indeed four mafia members total.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
14-12-2013, 07:27 AM
I'm really, really confused.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
14-12-2013, 07:30 AM
(14-12-2013 07:27 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I'm really, really confused.
And why is that? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
14-12-2013, 08:10 AM
(14-12-2013 05:45 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 05:26 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  I still don't quite get why Hughsie is a suspect Huh

My initial suspicion came on Day 1. When Hughsie is guilty and stuck he has always played the "I'm so confused, I don't know what to do" card, and attempts to direct attention elsewhere. This is exactly what he did this game. As soon as he started that he was on my radar. Since then I have gathered more evidence. Last night I had a Skype chat with him in which he wanted to know why I suspected him. I did not tell him why exactly, I just told him that he had a "tell" like in a poker game. He then asked what his tell was. I told him I would tell him after he died. After that, before my wife died, she inadvertently let slip that Hughsie was her partner. When she told me that we were in for a nasty surprise she also told me "At least you don't know who my partners are" to which I replied "I know Hushie", she replied "You don't know who the other half are". This confirmed that that Hughsie was indeed mafia as I suspected, and let me know that there are indeed four mafia members total.

I doubt I was the only one confused by Vosur going after Cheetory so hard. It made no sense.

As for the thing with SC it's hard to comment as I wasn't in on the conversation. I imagine that there was some misunderstanding between you two, maybe she was referring to the fact that I believed her over you by the end? I'm just speculating. Or you could be freelancer and just making shit up I guess.

Either way, it's up to people to decide whether or not I'm lynch worthy.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
14-12-2013, 08:19 AM
Rolleyes

14-12-2013, 09:40 AM
Unsure what happened last night? Confused
14-12-2013, 09:41 AM
Another ambulance wakes the town, it's screams echoing down the streets. This time, it's bad. His body twisted and mangled, the majority of his bones were broken or severely gnarled out of place. Today is a dark day.

cjlr has died. He was Batman, a roleblocker.

Night phase #2 has ended. Day phase #3 has begun.
14-12-2013, 09:46 AM
Vote: Lynch Hughsie