Mafia XXI - DC's Batman

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
14-12-2013, 11:09 AM
RE: Mafia XXI - DC's Batman
If there is 4 mafia, how many freelancers can we expect there to be ? 2? 3?
If I understand this correctly, they are ok with everybody killing each other as long as it's not them, right?
For them it would be optimal to lay low and enjoy the show unlit they come under suspicion?
Can anybody explain to me what is expected of them, how do they act.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2013, 11:17 AM
(14-12-2013 11:09 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  If there is 4 mafia, how many freelancers can we expect there to be ? 2? 3?
If I understand this correctly, they are ok with everybody killing each other as long as it's not them, right?
For them it would be optimal to lay low and enjoy the show unlit they come under suspicion?
Depends on their abilities, really.

When I was the Abominable Snow Monster (solitary freelancer) a couple games back, I had the same ability that the freelancers in this game have (day kill on odd nights) and my goal was to kill everyone else.

In a different game, Tartarus Sauce was a solitary cult member and his goal was to be the last man standing with every living player as a member of his cult (which he actually managed to pull off Big Grin).

I assume that the freelancers in this game are of the first kind so they'd do well to lay low so as to not cause any suspicion.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
14-12-2013, 11:23 AM
(14-12-2013 11:17 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 11:09 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  If there is 4 mafia, how many freelancers can we expect there to be ? 2? 3?
Depends on their abilities, really.

When I was the Abominable Snow Monster (solitary freelancer) a couple games back, I had the same ability that the freelancers in this game have (day kill on odd nights) and my goal was to kill everyone else.

In a different game, Tartarus Sauce was a solitary cult member and his goal was to be the last man standing with every living player as a member of his cult (which he actually managed to pull off Big Grin).

I assume that the freelancers in this game are of the first kind so they'd do well to lay low so as to not cause any suspicion.
"Day kill on odd night"? You action was during the night to kill someone tomorrow during the day ?
Cheetory was killed by a freelancer?
We can expect another kill today?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
14-12-2013, 11:25 AM
(14-12-2013 11:23 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 11:17 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Depends on their abilities, really.

"Day kill on odd night"? You action was during the night to kill someone tomorrow during the day ?
Cheetory was killed by a freelancer?
We can expect another kill today?

I'd bet on a townie death today. Batman was the role blocker, so I think it's guaranteed. Unless they stay quiet to throw us off
14-12-2013, 11:29 AM
(14-12-2013 11:23 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  "Day kill on odd night"? You action was during the night to kill someone tomorrow during the day ?
Oh, the irony. The forum's Grammar Nazi makes a typo. Dodgy

Yes, I meant "on odd days".

(14-12-2013 11:23 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Cheetory was killed by a freelancer?
What, you think the Mafia has two kill abilities?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
14-12-2013, 11:35 AM
Quote:What, you think the Mafia has two kill abilities?
I thought Cheetory was killed by you Blush

14-12-2013, 12:45 PM
(14-12-2013 11:35 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
Quote:What, you think the Mafia has two kill abilities?
I thought Cheetory was killed by you Blush

Yeah, what gives Vosur. Who are you gonna kill today?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-12-2013, 01:44 PM
Can't believe you all have such a hard on to lynch me based on such flimsy evidence. Vosur went all out to lynch a townie who was mysteriously killed as soon as he failed, I've been accused by one person who is not proven innocent and has a history of always targeting me no matter what.

How am I the primary suspect here? Blink

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
14-12-2013, 02:08 PM
(13-12-2013 07:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  You have read the conversation between me and him, haven't you? Cheetory always completely overreacts when someone accuses him of being Mafia. In every game I've played so far, he was a Mafia member and I found out that he was one by observing his behavior. It seems to me now that he reacts this way regardless of his faction, which really just means that he needs to learn how to defend himself without losing his shit. But it's not only that, he revealed his role on D1 and asked to be investigated by the cop, which is exactly what the Mafia would do if they had either a tracker, or a framer, or both. Why I had to point this out explicitly is beyond me.[/align]

There's this. Just because his suspicion was misguided, does not mean he killed cheetory.
14-12-2013, 02:11 PM
(14-12-2013 02:08 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(13-12-2013 07:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  You have read the conversation between me and him, haven't you? Cheetory always completely overreacts when someone accuses him of being Mafia. In every game I've played so far, he was a Mafia member and I found out that he was one by observing his behavior. It seems to me now that he reacts this way regardless of his faction, which really just means that he needs to learn how to defend himself without losing his shit. But it's not only that, he revealed his role on D1 and asked to be investigated by the cop, which is exactly what the Mafia would do if they had either a tracker, or a framer, or both. Why I had to point this out explicitly is beyond me.[/align]

There's this. Just because his suspicion was misguided, does not mean he killed cheetory.

Nope, but he looked suspicious enough even before Cheetory's death. It's rare someone goes all out for a lynch on day one when there's no real info, I still think he may have ulterior motives, it's just a suspicion.

I have no idea how I'm more suspicious than him though.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.