Oh well.

Vote: Lynch Hughsie

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2013, 06:18 PM
RE: Mafia XXI - DC's Batman
(14-12-2013 01:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Can't believe you all have such a hard on to lynch me based on such flimsy evidence. Vosur went all out to lynch a townie who was mysteriously killed as soon as he failed, I've been accused by one person who is not proven innocent and has a history of always targeting me no matter what.

How am I the primary suspect here? Blink

The evidence is a bit larger than flimsy seeing as DL busted SC and then used his conversation with her as confirmation as you being one half the mafia.

Since you're on your way out, and have nothing left to lose- who are you and what can you do? You are saying another person is more suspect, but you are not saying why you aren't or who you are.

?
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
14-12-2013, 06:25 PM
(14-12-2013 06:18 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 01:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Can't believe you all have such a hard on to lynch me based on such flimsy evidence. Vosur went all out to lynch a townie who was mysteriously killed as soon as he failed, I've been accused by one person who is not proven innocent and has a history of always targeting me no matter what.

The evidence is a bit larger than flimsy seeing as DL busted SC and then used his conversation with her as confirmation as you being one half the mafia.

Since you're on your way out, and have nothing left to lose- who are you and what can you do? You are saying another person is more suspect, but you are not saying why you aren't or who you are.

?

I'm Henri Ducard and I have a one shot night kill ability. I didn't role reveal as I knew that the mafia/freelancer would take me out immediately if they knew about the night kill.

I guess you're right though, it doesn't matter now.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
14-12-2013, 06:28 PM
(14-12-2013 06:18 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  

?

Oh, and reasons that DL evidence is flimsy are that firstly, he's pretty much proved he isn't mafia but he could well be free lancer and lying. Secondly, if he is townie, he could well have misunderstood SC, that's all I can imagine.

I mean, do you really think she would tell him who another mafia member is before she died?

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
14-12-2013, 06:36 PM
(14-12-2013 06:28 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 06:18 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  The evidence is a bit larger than flimsy seeing as DL busted SC and then used his conversation with her as confirmation as you being one half the mafia.

?

Oh, and reasons that DL evidence is flimsy are that firstly, he's pretty much proved he isn't mafia but he could well be free lancer and lying. Secondly, if he is townie, he could well have misunderstood SC, that's all I can imagine.

I mean, do you really think she would tell him who another mafia member is before she died?

Come to think of it, she may well have said it on purpose to trigger a mislynch.

Best
Worst
14-12-2013, 09:00 PM
Hughsie has been killed. He was Bane, the Mafia assassin.

Dark Light has died. He was Robin, a commuter.

Day phase #3 has ended. Night phase #3 has begun.
14-12-2013, 09:27 PM
See, I was right about the freelancer's ability.

We have killed two members of the Mafia so far; there are at most two more of them left.

Based on the fact that the freelancer has the same ability I had when I was a freelancer during one of the previous games, it seems reasonable that he is working alone.

In conclusion, this means that there are three more players we have to eliminate in order to win this round.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
15-12-2013, 04:44 AM
Do we have anything to go on?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
15-12-2013, 05:02 AM
(15-12-2013 04:44 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Do we have anything to go on?
Not yet, no. I know who the cop is, though. We'll have to wait and see what the investigation results are.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
15-12-2013, 05:02 AM
12 people left: 3 baddies, 9 townies.

We should be fine.

I keep obsessing about the freelancer and the people who are not taking part in the thread.
Chippy is nowhere to be found, Gugleon posted before the game started and since then disappeared, Bucky is also very quiet.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's