Mafia XXI - DC's Batman

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-12-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Mafia XXI - DC's Batman
Yeap, I'm fine with that.

There's nothing surprising to expect anyway.

Many verses are like silver threads
tied on the chimes of the stars-
if you pull them,
a silver peal makes the horizon vibrate.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2013, 05:58 PM
I hope Ferdinand wouldn't mind, and of course the rest of the guys.

Here it goes

[Image: 208w482.jpg]

I am Jason Todd, cult leader.
Kid and DT are also cult , former Mafia ( sorry Grassy Big Grin )
Undergound is also cult, former townie

Grassy is the only remaining Mafia member ( The Joker/Godfather) since Hughsie was killed

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
17-12-2013, 06:14 PM
(17-12-2013 05:58 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  I hope Ferdinand wouldn't mind, and of course the rest of the guys.

Here it goes

[Image: 208w482.jpg]

I am Jason Todd, cult leader.
Kid and DT are also cult , former Mafia ( sorry Grassy Big Grin )
Undergound is also cult, former townie

Grassy is the only remaining Mafia member ( The Joker/Godfather) since Hughsie was killed

[Image: 515f8341407e5d04361cc7355b53c7e2bd666e10_m.gif]

Good job Slowminded!

Now I wanna know...wtf was with the mafia having multiple killers. Two per night, and a couple of day kills.

Also, you'd better hope there are no surprises, cause if Grassy kills you, and it's a suicide cult, I take back my gif.

17-12-2013, 06:19 PM
I wonder if lady jane as the town vigilante killed vosur (since he did seem a lil suspicious), mafia killed lady jane, and Ferdi let both actions go thru?
17-12-2013, 06:23 PM
Grassy can't kill me, I have a doctor to protect me, and a role blocker to block him if that's not enough.
Only reason I didn't convert Grassy is coz he was killing townies anyway, while I was using nights to convert more cult members. I even lost one night's action due to server move.
I was going to convert him next night, he was running out of people to kill.

Hughsie had two day kills, and I think the last double kill was Vosur's doing.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
17-12-2013, 06:42 PM
Whattttt!? The cult members retained their abilities and could all act independently?

17-12-2013, 06:46 PM
Yup

Was it different in other games? They became cult members and lose their abilities?

17-12-2013, 06:58 PM
Generally speaking, cults have to be limited in one or more ways, otherwise they almost inevitably win. One way this is achieved is by striping cultists of their powers, though you don't HAVE to go that route. Another way to limit them is to allow them to convert on chance, or x-shot, or on odd or even days. Another implementation is a suicide cult. It is up to the moderator to decide how to limit the cult, but an unlimited cult will almost always win if they survive the first couple of days.

17-12-2013, 09:00 PM
Damn, and I actually thought I was doing good this time. Should have known ...I never do good :-\

Great game you guys. Thanks for hosting Ferdinand!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-12-2013, 06:19 AM
In past games, whenever I've given the freelancer x shot (Sabretooth/Rev in the Marvel game) they've been tremendously underpowered, not even standing a chance. And I didn't want to make a suicide cult either because, well, that shit's stupid.

I want to thank everyone for playing, but as Dark Light and Vosur have said, the roles I put in this game were extremely overpowered. The mafia, townie and cult were all overpowered, and I did that for a reason.

Because I'm tired of boring ass games and I thought it'd be fucking funny. Big Grin

And boy... it was. Smile

(03-09-2014 09:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ferdy is a female with testosterone levels that wouldn't surprise me if her clit was bigger than GirlyMan's little limp dick. And Hughsie thinks he's male but his fatass hasn't seen his pecker in years.