Mafia XXI - DC's Batman

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-12-2013, 10:08 PM
RE: Mafia XXI - DC's Batman
(10-12-2013 10:06 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm going to spam this thread until tomorrow so I know everyone is playing SO IF YOU CANNOT PLAY LET ME KNOW NOW.

I know the majority of you can for sure play, but I think it's such a pain to spam you with mass confirmation PM's.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I was going to send out roles tonight but I had a concert at some church for a school program and by the time I got home, it was sort of late. So I'll be sending out roles tomorrow and the game will start Thursday (first Day phase being from 10am to 10pm, and the Night phase beginning at 10pm and ending at 10am)

If there are any complications with the phase times, please let me know. If needed, night actions can be pm'd to me earlier once the game has started.

Hold onto your balls everyone. Smile

I'm still defo in. I'm also holding onto my balls (let me know when it's safe to let go).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2013, 10:08 PM
(10-12-2013 10:08 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(10-12-2013 10:06 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm going to spam this thread until tomorrow so I know everyone is playing SO IF YOU CANNOT PLAY LET ME KNOW NOW.

I know the majority of you can for sure play, but I think it's such a pain to spam you with mass confirmation PM's.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I was going to send out roles tonight but I had a concert at some church for a school program and by the time I got home, it was sort of late. So I'll be sending out roles tomorrow and the game will start Thursday (first Day phase being from 10am to 10pm, and the Night phase beginning at 10pm and ending at 10am)

If there are any complications with the phase times, please let me know. If needed, night actions can be pm'd to me earlier once the game has started.

I'm still defo in. I'm also holding onto my balls (let me know when it's safe to let go).

It will never be safe.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
10-12-2013, 10:09 PM
(10-12-2013 10:08 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  It will never be safe.

Would it be safer to just super-glue my hand there like in American Pie 2? I may forget otherwise. Unsure

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
10-12-2013, 10:41 PM

Gawdamit, tell 'em they gotta play!
In fact I was hoping for 2 more people just so we could bust out a 20 person game!!!
More killin, & lynchin to be had Evil_monster

10-12-2013, 11:23 PM
[Image: fmn5u.gif]
My body is ready
[+] 1 user Likes Cheetory6's post
11-12-2013, 04:49 AM
I'm definitely in too, can't wait!

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
11-12-2013, 05:08 AM
I'm totally like

right now.

You don't want me in your Neighbourhood Watch committee.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 3 users Like DeepThought's post
11-12-2013, 05:19 AM
I think this is our largest game to date. I want to play, but if you need help moderating or looking over your setup I'd be willing to drop out and help. Not saying you can't do it by yourself at all, just offering to assist.

11-12-2013, 05:22 AM
I'm thinking I'll have to pull my thumb out and finally build a php app that has the game rules and voting, etc, built in. It would help take the load off for those hosting the game.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 4 users Like DeepThought's post
11-12-2013, 11:20 AM
When do we start, when do we start?

I wanna lynch somebody.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's