Mafia XXI - DC's Batman

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
12-12-2013, 08:20 AM
RE: Mafia XXI - DC's Batman
(12-12-2013 08:17 AM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  I feel as though my character is important enough in the original Batman Universe that if I was scum it'd be a little too risky for me to falseclaim him.
Of course, if you were scum, that's exactly what you would say. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
12-12-2013, 08:26 AM
^And that's also what you'd say if you were scum, circular logic works both ways, bro. I'm not saying claim to me today, obviously. I'm just opening myself up to all kinds of investigational nightmares, including a potential thief, tracker, cop and maybe even a framer. However, a framer should keep in mind that in this current meta watchers are relatively common Wink.
12-12-2013, 08:33 AM
Vote: Lynch Smoothcriminal.

She she asked me my role, then claimed a role, but not a character. I pressed her because it made no sense to claim a role but not a character. Then she claimed a role not on the possible character list. She is either mafia or freelancer.

Sorry babe. Hug

12-12-2013, 08:36 AM
What role and character did she try and claim?
12-12-2013, 08:38 AM
(12-12-2013 08:26 AM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  ^And that's also what you'd say if you were scum, circular logic works both ways, bro.
No, that doesn't make any sense. You're acting overly defensive again, much like in the last two games in which you were scum.

@Everyone: If the Mafia kills me tonight, please lynch Cheetory6 for me. Tongue

12-12-2013, 08:38 AM
She claimed to be a Lover and her role to be Rachael.

12-12-2013, 09:00 AM
(12-12-2013 08:38 AM)Vosur Wrote:  No, that doesn't make any sense. You're acting overly defensive again, much like in the last two games in which you were scum.

@Everyone: If the Mafia kills me tonight, please lynch Cheetory6 for me. Tongue
Okay, so next time you challenge something I say, I'll just not respond. That'll be less scummy right? Your logic: he defends something he says, must be scum. And now that I'm criticizing your broken logic here I'm also scum right? You're just so friggin' smart Vosur.
[Image: tumblr_lraaxmcf3m1qafrh6_large.gif]
Yes it's circular logic, because I could be town or scum saying what I'm saying right now, in the same way that you challenging me could make you scum or town. Nothing is indicative this early on in the game, but me being open about trying to organize some kind of communication to coordinate town is bound to cause me to be investigated and in the longterm confirmed as town. I'm absolutely confident that I'll turn up town or at least that scum will be caught in the process of trying to kill or frame me. Do you really think if I was scum I would put myself out on the line like this knowing that I'm going to get caught in a lie rather quickly?

Also, I actually feel sorry for you if you seriously think that you dying tonight is indicative of me being scum.

Dark Light Wrote:She claimed to be a Lover and her role to be Rachael.
Eh. Have a hard time seeing her telling the truth if you're telling the truth. Only trouble is whether you're telling the truth about her claiming to you at all in the first place, but I suppose we can figure this out via flip.

I'll bite.
Vote: Smooth
12-12-2013, 10:16 AM
(12-12-2013 09:00 AM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Okay, so next time you challenge something I say, I'll just not respond. That'll be less scummy right? Your logic: he defends something he says, must be scum. And now that I'm criticizing your broken logic here I'm also scum right? You're just so friggin' smart Vosur.
[Image: tumblr_lraaxmcf3m1qafrh6_large.gif]
Yes it's circular logic, because I could be town or scum saying what I'm saying right now, in the same way that you challenging me could make you scum or town. Nothing is indicative this early on in the game, but me being open about trying to organize some kind of communication to coordinate town is bound to cause me to be investigated and in the longterm confirmed as town. I'm absolutely confident that I'll turn up town or at least that scum will be caught in the process of trying to kill or frame me. Do you really think if I was scum I would put myself out on the line like this knowing that I'm going to get caught in a lie rather quickly?

Also, I actually feel sorry for you if you seriously think that you dying tonight is indicative of me being scum.

(12-12-2013 08:38 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You're acting overly defensive again, much like in the last two games in which you were scum.

I rest my case. Drinking Beverage

Vote: Lynch Cheetory6

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
12-12-2013, 10:17 AM
Can we lynch yet ? I vote lynch Chas.
Oh wait.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
12-12-2013, 10:27 AM
So, 18 players, apparently, but how many mob? How many outlaws?

Cheetory's claimed Nightwing. And while I'm pretty convinced that somebody is probably Nightwing (not that I'd put it past Ferdie to cast everyone as D-listers Wink ) I dunno what to think on that one. Vosur seems to disagree.

Hmm.

... this is my signature!