Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
12-12-2013, 10:36 AM
RE: Mafia XXI - DC's Batman
(12-12-2013 10:16 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I rest my case. Drinking Beverage

Vote: Lynch Cheetory6
Let's make it happen bro. I want to flip Nightwing and town just so you can see how terrible you are at this game.
12-12-2013, 10:37 AM
(12-12-2013 10:36 AM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 10:16 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I rest my case. Drinking Beverage

Let's make it happen bro. I want to flip Nightwing and town just so you can see how terrible you are at this game.

Wait? What are you doing?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
12-12-2013, 10:39 AM
(12-12-2013 10:36 AM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Let's make it happen bro. I want to flip Nightwing and town just so you can see how terrible you are at this game.
I already know that I'm not terrible at this game because I outsmarted you last round and everyone else before that. Wink

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
12-12-2013, 10:42 AM
(12-12-2013 10:39 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I already know that I'm not terrible at this game because I outsmarted you last game and everyone else before that. Wink
Clearly not, because you're just lynching me on my generic behavior. That's not 'outsmarting me', that's just doing the same thing over and over again.

Hughsie Wrote:Wait? What are you doing?
[Image: tumblr_m13rv4ZloS1qgcd7ao1_500.gif]
12-12-2013, 11:12 AM
How can there be any evidence for anything yet? The only (slight) bit of evidence is a husband's intuition on the reaction of his wife (which can be helpful).

DL, are you sure her reactions scream mafia to you? Cuz if you're wrong and she's townie it makes you look guilty.

So far I vote: no lynch.
12-12-2013, 11:13 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 11:18 AM by Vosur.)
(12-12-2013 10:42 AM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Clearly not, because you're just lynching me on my generic behavior. That's not 'outsmarting me', that's just doing the same thing over and over again.
Your generic behavior, as you call it, happens to coincide with that of a Mafia member who is desperately trying to save his life. I've successfully determined that you and other people (A2, for instance, did the same thing every time he was Mafia) are scum this way before. I suppose this means that you're terrible at this game.

In any case, your opinion has no bearing on whether or not I outsmarted you. Smartass

It's quite obvious what you're trying to do here. You want to get the cop to investigate you because you have a framer on your team who can frame you as townie. You probably also have a watcher team mate who could then determine the identity of the cop.

@Everyone: Allow me to quote some of Cheetory's statements from the last game in which he was scum; look at the parallels for yourself.

(05-12-2013 03:38 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Welp. I don't really know how mafia managed to misdirect things to this point, but I'm impressed. I know town's gonna mislynch on me, but I can't really fight a case like that. Hopefully you guys can turn it around and figure out who's been lying, because I honestly have no idea if it's Vosur or if Vosur is being misled by mafia.

(05-12-2013 11:40 AM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  
(05-12-2013 11:36 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I'll trust DLJ on this one.

You're one to talk lol.
You were threatening to lynch Gulegon after he was clearly proven townie yesterday.

(05-12-2013 02:01 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  
(05-12-2013 02:00 PM)Vosur Wrote:  What's your character, then? I already revealed mine several days ago, I'm the Mayor.
Can't see any harm in revealing that.
I'm Oogie Boogie.
Please note that Cheetory was one of the main characters in Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas" (Oogie Boogie). His assertion that false-claiming in this game would be too risky because he claims to be an important character is clearly false given this fact. It's even less risky for him this round because there are 77 characters to choose from.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
12-12-2013, 11:55 AM
(12-12-2013 11:12 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  How can there be any evidence for anything yet? The only (slight) bit of evidence is a husband's intuition on the reaction of his wife (which can be helpful).

DL, are you sure her reactions scream mafia to you? Cuz if you're wrong and she's townie it makes you look guilty.

So far I vote: no lynch.

It's more than intuition. She claimed someone who is not even a possible character. If I'm wrong then you can take me out tomorrow, assuming you are townie.

Right now there is no reason not to vote for her.

12-12-2013, 11:57 AM
(12-12-2013 11:55 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  It's more than intuition. She claimed someone who is not even a possible character. If I'm wrong then you can take me out tomorrow, assuming you are townie.

Right now there is no reason not to vote for her.

I'm inclined to believe you (weirdly enough considering it's you), but I'm gonna hold off on voting until I figure out what the hell is going on with Cheetory and Vosur as those two have me completely confused (especially Cheetory trying to lynch himself).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
12-12-2013, 12:19 PM
It seems that mafia is always quick to start sending out pm's fishing for info and giving false clues. At least that what's happened last game with BSBM.
I don't think DL would come up with a blatant lie like that, so I'm inclined to believe him, and I don't see smooth denying it.

I'm also bloodthirsty Evil_monster , but let's give some time to smooth to react, see what happens.
If she doesn't , I'm all for hanging her, getting one on a first day would be awesome.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's