Mafia XXI - DC's Batman

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-12-2013, 12:13 PM
RE: Mafia XXI - DC's Batman
(18-12-2013 12:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Actually I did not know you were mafia until almost when the lynch went through and it looked liked the correct move to me. DL had already delivered 1 mafia and it was even money on you.

DL delivered 1 mafia but it happened before that one mafia has outed another to try and prove themselves plus there was also at least one freelancer in the game.

I'm kinda wishing I'd just left a fake list of my mafia buddies in the thread, I would have if I knew triggering mislynches was so easy. Sad

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2013, 12:29 PM (This post was last modified: 18-12-2013 12:32 PM by Dark Light.)
What are you talking about? I didn't mislynch. Also I never said my wife told me you scum. I had a hunch you were, then I inferred that my hunch was correct. She didn't tell me directly. I did make my case seem a bit stronger than I had, because that was the only way to get my 'team mates' to go along with the lynch given the events of day one.

18-12-2013, 01:33 PM
(18-12-2013 12:29 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  What are you talking about? I didn't mislynch. Also I never said my wife told me you scum. I had a hunch you were, then I inferred that my hunch was correct. She didn't tell me directly. I did make my case seem a bit stronger than I had, because that was the only way to get my 'team mates' to go along with the lynch given the events of day one.

Mafia games don't work well if you are playing against a partner. It isn't really possible to lie to someone who has full access and knows you inside out. It's fine if you are on the same team. Otherwise, no. A little unfair if you were both townies. Mafia already know each other.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
18-12-2013, 04:11 PM
We've been on the same team and opposite teams multiple times. We've helped each other, and killed each other. We've allied together and distrusted one another. I haven't heard a complaint until now. If others feel the same, I won't play anymore. It's not that big of a deal to me.

18-12-2013, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 18-12-2013 04:23 PM by Slowminded.)
Blush

slow...

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
18-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Oh my god why is everyone so butt hurt and sexually frustrated.

Hughsie, Dark, hug it out like men, you pussies.

Smile

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
18-12-2013, 05:06 PM
I ain't butthurt.

18-12-2013, 05:07 PM
When are you going to reveal the players' factions, roles and all of the day and night actions, Ferdi? Consider

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
18-12-2013, 05:08 PM
(18-12-2013 05:01 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Hughsie, Dark, hug it out like men, you pussies.

Smile

Your post always offer great opportunities for dirty jokes. Big Grin

Or maybe it's just me. Unsure

I'll be nice this time. Angel

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
18-12-2013, 05:11 PM
But I'm sexually frustrated.

I mean... Uuuuh.

Nevermind.

Many verses are like silver threads
tied on the chimes of the stars-
if you pull them,
a silver peal makes the horizon vibrate.
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post