Mafia XXII Dune

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.4 Average
08-01-2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Mafia XXII Dune
(08-01-2014 07:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(08-01-2014 07:28 PM)DLJ Wrote:  and Moms is being too quiet too Consider

Moms has been quiet? Seriously dude?

I'm townie (I've never once lied about this in any game) and my character hasn't any ability.

True. But I've never lied n any game, even the one time I was Mafia.

Can you PM Crulax with your role? We need info 'cause the mood is to lynch someone tonight (Townies never win if they wait too long)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2014, 07:42 PM
(08-01-2014 07:41 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-01-2014 07:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Moms has been quiet? Seriously dude?

I'm townie (I've never once lied about this in any game) and my character hasn't any ability.

Can you PM Crulax with your role? We need info 'cause the mood is to lynch someone tonight (Townies never win if they wait too long)

Why am I the townie leader?Sadcryface2

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
08-01-2014, 07:45 PM
(08-01-2014 07:42 PM)Crulax Wrote:  
(08-01-2014 07:41 PM)DLJ Wrote:  True. But I've never lied n any game, even the one time I was Mafia.

Why am I the townie leader?Sadcryface2

Good question.

'Cause you're the Spice girl with the ability to bend time?

'Cause you're a n00b at this and you are playing just how I played my first game... very openly (that's the only reason I have to trust you)

08-01-2014, 07:46 PM
(08-01-2014 07:41 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-01-2014 07:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Moms has been quiet? Seriously dude?

I've already said my role hasn't any abilities. It's vanilla.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

08-01-2014, 07:47 PM
If the mafia wants to target me...they'll just get a townie. They won't get anything important.

You guys want to lynch me...well then you lose a townie.

08-01-2014, 07:49 PM
I said I didn't use my first night action, nobody blocked LJ. She's shady as hell, sorry but we have to take the risk

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
08-01-2014, 07:51 PM
We can't go three days without a lynch...

08-01-2014, 07:53 PM
Why are we lynching people because they're quiet? There is NO hard evidence on me except Smercury saying she doesn't buy my story. I was NOT role blocked last night (I'm not claiming that). Rev told me Night ONE I was (when I targeted Nach_in to target DLJ).

Something makes me think Smercury and DLJ are bad, and not sure if crulax is or not, but they are dragging crulax along.
08-01-2014, 07:56 PM
Wait - this shit is getting hard to follow. How many alleged people were blocked, and who claimed to be a blocker?

08-01-2014, 08:01 PM
(08-01-2014 07:49 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I said I didn't use my first night action, nobody blocked LJ. She's shady as hell, sorry but we have to take the risk

I didn't say you said I was blocked. I was blocked though. I don't know who the blocker is. I was told this by the moderator (and late, he forgot to tell me until today- true story). Otherwise I never would have PMed if I knew my action didn't even go through.

I'm excited to be lynched now so you can all see how mafia reacted as the public information unfolded. I don't know why Smercury is not backing my story... that seems suspicious to me.