Mafia XXII Dune

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.4 Average
08-01-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: Mafia XXII Dune
(08-01-2014 07:56 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Wait - this shit is getting hard to follow. How many alleged people were blocked, and who claimed to be a blocker?

Dunno dude.

I'll change my vote.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2014, 08:05 PM
I freely gave my non-result to two players before I got your explanation pm, and before you made yourself public.
08-01-2014, 08:05 PM
(08-01-2014 08:05 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I freely gave my non-result to two players before I got your explanation pm, and before you made yourself public.

I can vouch for that!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
08-01-2014, 08:06 PM
(08-01-2014 08:01 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(08-01-2014 07:49 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I said I didn't use my first night action, nobody blocked LJ. She's shady as hell, sorry but we have to take the risk

I didn't say you said I was blocked. I was blocked though. I don't know who the blocker is. I was told this by the moderator (and late, he forgot to tell me until today- true story). Otherwise I never would have PMed if I knew my action didn't even go through.

I'm excited to be lynched now so you can all see how mafia reacted as the public information unfolded. I don't know why Smercury is not backing my story... that seems suspicious to me.

Rev is this true? Did you forget to tell LJ?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-01-2014, 08:06 PM
Basically I wanted to make it clear that I didn't read your post and then concoct some story. I can't back you, because I got no results last night.
08-01-2014, 08:08 PM
Guys, it's 3 in the morning here, and I'm going to sleep.
Whatever you come up with I' fine with that.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
08-01-2014, 08:09 PM
(08-01-2014 07:13 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  This is getting messier by the minute

Soon it will look like this Confused
[Image: baron_vladimir_harkonnen.jpg]
Damn I wish I'd got in on this game! The intrigue is incredible! REV's a badass Dungeon Master Tongue

08-01-2014, 08:09 PM
(08-01-2014 08:06 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Basically I wanted to make it clear that I didn't read your post and then concoct some story. I can't back you, because I got no results last night.

Then I don't know what happened.

All I know is that with my night action, I can pick someone and then change their target to who I'd like it to be using their action. They get the results, not me- so that part sucks. I was hoping your result would be me targeting you (you'd know this from being a tracker). I don't know what happened, because I was told night one I was blocked, so I'm sure like all roles the blocker can't target me two nights in a row....

Now all my info is in the open, so when I die today you townies can look back and try to figure this out.
08-01-2014, 08:12 PM
(08-01-2014 08:06 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(08-01-2014 08:01 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I didn't say you said I was blocked. I was blocked though. I don't know who the blocker is. I was told this by the moderator (and late, he forgot to tell me until today- true story). Otherwise I never would have PMed if I knew my action didn't even go through.

I'm excited to be lynched now so you can all see how mafia reacted as the public information unfolded. I don't know why Smercury is not backing my story... that seems suspicious to me.

Rev is this true? Did you forget to tell LJ?

Yes I will confirm that since it was my screw up. I missed sending the block notice to LJ and only realized it today.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
08-01-2014, 08:13 PM
No Lynch

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]