Mafia XXII Dune

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.4 Average
08-01-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: Mafia XXII Dune
(08-01-2014 07:56 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Wait - this shit is getting hard to follow. How many alleged people were blocked, and who claimed to be a blocker?

Dunno dude.

I'll change my vote.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2014, 08:05 PM
I freely gave my non-result to two players before I got your explanation pm, and before you made yourself public.
08-01-2014, 08:05 PM
(08-01-2014 08:05 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I freely gave my non-result to two players before I got your explanation pm, and before you made yourself public.

I can vouch for that!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
08-01-2014, 08:06 PM
(08-01-2014 08:01 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(08-01-2014 07:49 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I said I didn't use my first night action, nobody blocked LJ. She's shady as hell, sorry but we have to take the risk

I didn't say you said I was blocked. I was blocked though. I don't know who the blocker is. I was told this by the moderator (and late, he forgot to tell me until today- true story). Otherwise I never would have PMed if I knew my action didn't even go through.

I'm excited to be lynched now so you can all see how mafia reacted as the public information unfolded. I don't know why Smercury is not backing my story... that seems suspicious to me.

Rev is this true? Did you forget to tell LJ?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-01-2014, 08:06 PM
Basically I wanted to make it clear that I didn't read your post and then concoct some story. I can't back you, because I got no results last night.
08-01-2014, 08:08 PM
Guys, it's 3 in the morning here, and I'm going to sleep.
Whatever you come up with I' fine with that.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
08-01-2014, 08:09 PM
(08-01-2014 07:13 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  This is getting messier by the minute

Soon it will look like this Confused
[Image: baron_vladimir_harkonnen.jpg]
Damn I wish I'd got in on this game! The intrigue is incredible! REV's a badass Dungeon Master Tongue

08-01-2014, 08:09 PM
(08-01-2014 08:06 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Basically I wanted to make it clear that I didn't read your post and then concoct some story. I can't back you, because I got no results last night.

Then I don't know what happened.

All I know is that with my night action, I can pick someone and then change their target to who I'd like it to be using their action. They get the results, not me- so that part sucks. I was hoping your result would be me targeting you (you'd know this from being a tracker). I don't know what happened, because I was told night one I was blocked, so I'm sure like all roles the blocker can't target me two nights in a row....

Now all my info is in the open, so when I die today you townies can look back and try to figure this out.
08-01-2014, 08:12 PM
(08-01-2014 08:06 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(08-01-2014 08:01 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I didn't say you said I was blocked. I was blocked though. I don't know who the blocker is. I was told this by the moderator (and late, he forgot to tell me until today- true story). Otherwise I never would have PMed if I knew my action didn't even go through.

I'm excited to be lynched now so you can all see how mafia reacted as the public information unfolded. I don't know why Smercury is not backing my story... that seems suspicious to me.

Rev is this true? Did you forget to tell LJ?

Yes I will confirm that since it was my screw up. I missed sending the block notice to LJ and only realized it today.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
08-01-2014, 08:13 PM
No Lynch

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]