Mafia XXII Dune

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.4 Average
08-01-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: Mafia XXII Dune
Well I wasn't in on that Skype call, that's fo shizzle, Moms.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2014, 10:32 PM
Me neither. Very puzzling. I'm guessing that Skype call was DL, Smerc, DLJ and Crulax. Those are the ones that seem the most suspicious to me.
08-01-2014, 10:45 PM
(08-01-2014 10:32 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Me neither. Very puzzling. I'm guessing that Skype call was DL, Smerc, DLJ and Crulax. Those are the ones that seem the most suspicious to me.

Yes, those were the participants of the call. And as far as I'm concerned, these are the most trusted members. The reason why you call them suspicious is because they voted for you, not because they are suspicious.

08-01-2014, 10:54 PM
(08-01-2014 10:32 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Me neither. Very puzzling. I'm guessing that Skype call was DL, Smerc, DLJ and Crulax. Those are the ones that seem the most suspicious to me.

Yup. We were the Skype callers. No one else was visibly on-line.
(Technically speaking Smerc wasn't on the 'call' 'cause she had an appointment with some potatoes... she typed).

DL made no defense just said to lynch him to find out. We couldn't see the immediate benefit of this.

DT suspicious 'name and run' policy was discussed.

We decided to smoke out a few quiet players... which worked... but made the whole thing even more confusing (for me, at least).

Time now to sift through the comments to see what makes sense.

If it helps anyone...
I'm a bodyguard.
I protected Nach_In on the first night (random choice)
I protected Escape Artist on the second night (based on a hunch but no actual evidence) and was blocked (also a delayed response from Rev informing me of that)

I hope that helps someone try to work out what's happening.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-01-2014, 10:55 PM
(08-01-2014 10:45 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  

Yes, those were the participants of the call. And as far as I'm concerned, these are the most trusted members. The reason why you call them suspicious is because they voted for you, not because they are suspicious.

No, that's not why. It's because they didn't vote for you and voted for DT, and also because it feels like some lying going on since I wasn't blocked yesterday- my night action should have gone through yet thee is no word on it? If you look back, I was one of the first people to trust what DT said here because he said we are free to lynch him if he is not right. He seemed pretty sure about you. Hmmm...?
08-01-2014, 11:02 PM
I already said I knew I looked guilty with him turning up as cop. Never denied that. What I'm denying, is that myself, DLJ, Cru, and Smerc are suspicious for voting for you. Personally, I'm convinced you are dirty, whether you are 3rd party, or mafia and you are deflecting. Tomorrow, most of you will vote for me, and I will prove my role, and we will waste yet another phase. I predict a mafia win, or possibly a 3rd party win.

08-01-2014, 11:07 PM
I. Am. So. Scared. Unsure

Can't trust anyone. Nope. Nope. Nope.

*EA's sandworms pick their teeth using DT's bones; EA tightens her stillsuit and pats one of the Makers on the head* "Methinks we're in for a long night, boys."

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
08-01-2014, 11:08 PM
(08-01-2014 10:55 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(08-01-2014 10:45 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Yes, those were the participants of the call. And as far as I'm concerned, these are the most trusted members. The reason why you call them suspicious is because they voted for you, not because they are suspicious.

No, that's not why. It's because they didn't vote for you and voted for DT, and also because it feels like some lying going on since I wasn't blocked yesterday- my night action should have gone through yet thee is no word on it? If you look back, I was one of the first people to trust what DT said here because he said we are free to lynch him if he is not right. He seemed pretty sure about you. Hmmm...?

Maybe her action was blocked and is the reason why you didn't get any info.
Think on that! Do I feel bad that DT (A Townie) got lynched absolutely so especially considering he was the cop.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
08-01-2014, 11:10 PM
Yabut, DL, how can we not vote for you?

Even if DT was still around, he wouldn't be able to tell us if you were framed with whatever evidence he found.

Gonna have to test you re-incarnation-ability claim. Sorry

08-01-2014, 11:13 PM
Do what you must.