Mafia XXII Dune

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.4 Average
09-01-2014, 03:06 AM
RE: Mafia XXII Dune
Im going to school today and i'll mis the first 3 hours of the dayphase. Not a biggy,but just so you know

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2014, 03:23 AM
(09-01-2014 03:03 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 02:11 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Oh okay, thank you. Would you mind revealing your character's name as well, please?

I think the aficionado might be able to guess but for those who have yet to go hunting for worm-sign in the sand and spice... I am Duncan Idaho.
[Image: idaho.jpg]

That is a stupid name for a character. What about Barney Wisconsin? Rupert Nebraska? Fifel Mississippi?

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
09-01-2014, 04:49 AM
You kids shouldn't be left alone. As soon as I leave you lynch our cop. Dodgy

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
09-01-2014, 08:01 AM
(09-01-2014 03:03 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 02:11 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Oh okay, thank you. Would you mind revealing your character's name as well, please?

I think the aficionado might be able to guess but for those who have yet to go hunting for worm-sign in the sand and spice... I am Duncan Idaho.

So you just happened to get the role you asked Revs to give you? Me finds this suspicious. Consider

09-01-2014, 08:14 AM
(09-01-2014 08:01 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 03:03 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I think the aficionado might be able to guess but for those who have yet to go hunting for worm-sign in the sand and spice... I am Duncan Idaho.

So you just happened to get the role you asked Revs to give you? Me finds this suspicious. Consider

He said he did it on purpose. It was in a pre-game chat so I think I can publish his quote if you want me to find it.

But this is why I think he's sticking to book roles. I don't think the setup of the game is random. Which is why I think you are a Townie.

It's all just hypothesis though... not a fully formed theory yet.

09-01-2014, 08:26 AM
(09-01-2014 08:14 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 08:01 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  So you just happened to get the role you asked Revs to give you? Me finds this suspicious. Consider

He said he did it on purpose. It was in a pre-game chat so I think I can publish his quote if you want me to find it.

But this is why I think he's sticking to book roles. I don't think the setup of the game is random. Which is why I think you are a Townie.

I am willing to confirm that I am indeed Townie.

And yes, if that would not be outside the rules, a published quote of what Rev said would be nice.

09-01-2014, 08:42 AM
(09-01-2014 08:26 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 08:14 AM)DLJ Wrote:  He said he did it on purpose. It was in a pre-game chat so I think I can publish his quote if you want me to find it.

I am willing to confirm that I am indeed Townie.

And yes, if that would not be outside the rules, a published quote of what Rev said would be nice.

I can confirm that she is a townie as well!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
09-01-2014, 08:58 AM
I can't confirm nor deny that I have forsaken the fremen ways for a gorgeous mountain landscape and a beer Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
09-01-2014, 09:00 AM
End of Night 3

The winds of Dune blew throughout the night and at dawn there was no disturbance. Many forces are at work yet there are always plans within plans and plots within plots. Shai Hulud again goes without.

Begin Day 4

Please vote for any player you wish to lynch. The Player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched (you may also vote no lynch) Phase ends at 10pm est

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
09-01-2014, 09:01 AM
(09-01-2014 08:58 AM)nach_in Wrote:  I can't confirm nor deny that I have forsaken the fremen ways for a gorgeous mountain landscape and a beer Tongue

Given that most of the cast of Lynch's Dune were also in the cast of Twin Peaks, that doesn't tell us very much.

Damn fine Drinking Beverage