RE: Mafia XXII Dune
Tequila!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2014, 10:49 AM
(10-01-2014 10:43 AM)Crulax Wrote:  Tequila!

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
10-01-2014, 10:50 AM
That's exactly what came to my mind as well, Rev! Great minds think alike.

10-01-2014, 10:54 AM
Shai Hulud would make for one big-ass tequila worm. Tongue

[+] 3 users Like Escape Artist's post
10-01-2014, 11:02 AM
Yes, Nach. Ride the worm. Like this:

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
10-01-2014, 11:35 AM
Really? Accusations against me again? I've been nothing but open and honest with those I've formed allies with. I find it odd that the only person who could legitimately back EA's story has lied to the entire group. Moms either lied about being VT, or lied about being a lover, or both.

My allies are currently either going radio silent on me, or feeding me false info. I've got DLJ saying he trusts moms (first player I can recall him saying that about) then moms comes in and says DLJ is untrustworthy. Crulax has nearly gone radio silent on me. I have no idea what's going on here.

If everyone REALLY thinks I'm suspect, so be it. Someone is doing a really good job of setting me up based on the way things are going, and with my allies suddenly acting strange, how long do I have anyway?

At the top of my suspects list right now are LadyJane (who I just can't shake as suspicious, and is awfully quiet over there, does she even have any allies?), DL (who the cop said was guilty, are we REALLY letting him slip out of the noose this easy?!), and EA and moms who have suddenly teamed up (see my first paragraph for suspicions on those two).

I want to hear thoughts on this before I vote. Yes LV is suspicious because and EA claiming the same role, but that makes EA suspect too (and today she's claiming to be Kwisatz?) I've got people telling me EA is the one to be trusted,and it seems very reasonable, but when those I trusted seem to be backing away from me, how much can I trust what they say?
10-01-2014, 11:55 AM
Paul has many names, many titles: Usul, Muad'dib, Emperor, Lisan al-Gaib, Kwisatz Haderach. They are all the same man.

10-01-2014, 11:55 AM
Don't forget to take your meds boys and girls.

Doc's out

[Image: 2450wg0.jpg]

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
10-01-2014, 02:53 PM
Why is everyone voting for LV? Why aren't we trying to kill DarkLight now in hopes we've flushed the extra life?
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
10-01-2014, 03:01 PM
(10-01-2014 11:35 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Really? Accusations against me again? I've been nothing but open and honest with those I've formed allies with. I find it odd that the only person who could legitimately back EA's story has lied to the entire group. Moms either lied about being VT, or lied about being a lover, or both.

My allies are currently either going radio silent on me, or feeding me false info. I've got DLJ saying he trusts moms (first player I can recall him saying that about) then moms comes in and says DLJ is untrustworthy. Crulax has nearly gone radio silent on me. I have no idea what's going on here.

If everyone REALLY thinks I'm suspect, so be it. Someone is doing a really good job of setting me up based on the way things are going, and with my allies suddenly acting strange, how long do I have anyway?

At the top of my suspects list right now are LadyJane (who I just can't shake as suspicious, and is awfully quiet over there, does she even have any allies?), DL (who the cop said was guilty, are we REALLY letting him slip out of the noose this easy?!), and EA and moms who have suddenly teamed up (see my first paragraph for suspicions on those two).

I want to hear thoughts on this before I vote. Yes LV is suspicious because and EA claiming the same role, but that makes EA suspect too (and today she's claiming to be Kwisatz?) I've got people telling me EA is the one to be trusted,and it seems very reasonable, but when those I trusted seem to be backing away from me, how much can I trust what they say?

I'm not lying and I don't know who's saying shit about you...but I'm voting for lightvader because it seems kinda obvious to me he's lying.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon