Mafia XXII Dune

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.4 Average
10-01-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: Mafia XXII Dune
(10-01-2014 02:53 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Why is everyone voting for LV? Why aren't we trying to kill DarkLight now in hopes we've flushed the extra life?

Don't question an angry mob!

[Image: mob.bmp]

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2014, 04:59 PM
Hi, all. Just checking in from the barbers. Exactly how am I being 'let' loose from the noose again? I don't know the story. My guess is rev wrote my character to look extra suspicious looking and effectively gave me an extra life to balance it out while making my role in the game interesting. I've offered my first life up and asked to be investigated. Something which apparently never happened. I've been effectively isolated despite every attempt to validate my claim, yet you think I look more guilty than LV? Also DLJ and Mom have been caught in an outright lie. Yeah I look guilty, but I've been honest the entire game. I've proven that. Whatever happened to 'lynch' all liars? DLJ or Mom has absolutely lied. LV has lied he should be hanged. Same goes for DLJ.

10-01-2014, 05:01 PM
With all the back and fourth in this game, I know nothing for certain. Sure LV seems to be lying, according to DLJ EA and moms. And moms has obviously lied to all of us about her role. Like claiming vanilla, then claiming lover.

Here's what I DO know. Deep Thought was the cop, as proved by his death. He pointed out DL as the bad guy. This is 100%. All the other stuff is he said she said.

Very suspicious everybody was on board to lynch him yesterday, he saved himself, and you guys have changed track to LV. I just can't do it. Not when I seem to have a sure thing right in front of me.

Lynch: Dark Light
10-01-2014, 05:11 PM
Deep also claimed that his info came from someone else, and wouldn't say who. That sort of info is sketchy as hell. just because was the cap does not mean he got his info through investigation, and even if he did, that is no sure bet either. Use some common sense.

10-01-2014, 05:15 PM
Oh man. It is getting real in here. Hobo

10-01-2014, 05:16 PM
The suspense. The suspense is killing me.

10-01-2014, 05:16 PM
If I were a cop, and didn't want to out myself, I'd say that too...
10-01-2014, 05:19 PM
(10-01-2014 05:11 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Deep also claimed that his info came from someone else, and wouldn't say who. That sort of info is sketchy as hell. just because was the cap does not mean he got his info through investigation, and even if he did, that is no sure bet either. Use some common sense.

Maybe no one told him and it was him that knew, but he didn't want to give himself as the cop away.

Vote: LYNCH DARKLIGHT
10-01-2014, 05:38 PM
[Image: 8db29183-e86b-48c7-80e6-403b2c7e2b2e_zpsa4827fc2.jpg]

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
10-01-2014, 05:40 PM
I don't understand wth is going on here.
I thought this was a done deal. We lynched DL because Deep Thought said "I know you are mafia" and when lynched he turned out to be the cop which makes DL look pretty guilty. Then DL doesn't get lynched because he was saved by the whoevers that everyone says are the bad guys in the book which makes DL look even more guilty.
Now the obvious thing would be to lynch DL. But instead we are lynching lightvader? I don't know much about the roles of this game so in my eyes lightvader and EA look equally guilty. For all I know they're both lying about their role.
Are we just going to lynch ourselves into extinction?

lynch Dark Light

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.