Mafia XXII Dune

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.4 Average
10-01-2014, 06:30 PM
RE: Mafia XXII Dune
Ok folks, I'm leaving for a party in an hour or so, so when I go silent, that's why. Won't be back until after this day phase is over.

Edit: I am going to try very hard, and fail miserably, to not think about you all Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2014, 06:43 PM
lynch: dark light

I refuse to let a Harkonnen walk away, my crush is thirsty

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
10-01-2014, 07:06 PM
For the record I trust DLJ completely. I didn't yesterday but I don't think he's lying. I'm not going to bother lynching DL because he wants it too much. Fuck that.

LightVader has been caught in a lie.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

10-01-2014, 07:11 PM
And also, Smerc. I've never lied EVER in a single game and there's not a reason to start now.

10-01-2014, 07:13 PM
First you claim a lone vanilla townie role, next you claim a joint lover role. Both can't be true No

And DL voting for lightvader is wanting to be lynched?
10-01-2014, 07:17 PM
(10-01-2014 07:11 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And also, Smerc. I've never lied EVER in a single game and there's not a reason to start now.

Listen I'm not calling you a liar but you did say you were vanilla townie and then you did say you were a lover. Whether or not the two can be interchangeable I don't know....
But the only reason I can see that anyone would let DL's reverse psychology work on them is if they're with him.
I swear every day I feel more and more like no one in this whole game can be trusted...
10-01-2014, 07:34 PM
Official Announcement

Momsbb has requested to do her voting by email for this weekend, when I receive a vote from her I will post it on the public board. I see no issue with this so I am going to allow it. If anyone else needs to do the same I would be ok with that as well. All votes must be on the public board to count, whether posted by the player or by me as a proxy. Figured I would let everyone know about this now so there are no questions later on.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
10-01-2014, 07:36 PM
(10-01-2014 07:17 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 07:11 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And also, Smerc. I've never lied EVER in a single game and there's not a reason to start now.

Listen I'm not calling you a liar but you did say you were vanilla townie and then you did say you were a lover. Whether or not the two can be interchangeable I don't know....
But the only reason I can see that anyone would let DL's reverse psychology work on them is if they're with him.
I swear every day I feel more and more like no one in this whole game can be trusted...

Meh whatever...I have NO night actions...no powers...nothing. It's essentially vanilla. I just happen to know who my lover is.

So let's recap. I am a townie. I haven't any night actions, I haven't any special powers and I admitted later I'm a lover.

You are calling me a liar...don't sugar coat it. Anytime someone says "I'm not calling you a liar but...". You do realize that's calling them a liar? I am being honest with you.

But really what have said about yourself here? So far I've no reason to believe you for all I know you could be with DL and LV.

Maybe that's why your trying so hard to deflect? Consider

10-01-2014, 07:42 PM
(10-01-2014 07:34 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
Official Announcement

Momsbb has requested to do her voting by email for this weekend, when I receive a vote from her I will post it on the public board. I see no issue with this so I am going to allow it. If anyone else needs to do the same I would be ok with that as well. All votes must be on the public board to count, whether posted by the player or by me as a proxy. Figured I would let everyone know about this now so there are no questions later on.

Thanks Revs. I'm gunna be a god-mother. Angel
I sincerely hope the church doesn't fall in or I'm struck by lightning

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-01-2014, 07:42 PM
(10-01-2014 07:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 07:17 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Listen I'm not calling you a liar but you did say you were vanilla townie and then you did say you were a lover. Whether or not the two can be interchangeable I don't know....

Meh whatever...I have NO night actions...no powers...nothing. It's essentially vanilla. I just happen to know who my lover is.

So let's recap. I am a townie. I haven't any night actions, I haven't any special powers and I admitted later I'm a lover.

You are calling me a liar...don't sugar coat it. Anytime someone says "I'm not calling you a liar but...". You do realize that's calling them a liar? I am being honest with you.

But really what have said about yourself here? So far I've no reason to believe you for all I know you could be with DL and LV.

Maybe that's why your trying so hard to deflect? Consider

Deflect what? What am I deflecting? I've offered to be tracked or investigated by those who've claimed to have those powers. I have nothing to hide because I actually am Vanilla townie.
You did say one thing and then say something else. You did. You have no reason to say you didn't because everyone can see it right here in this thread.
I don't think it makes you untrustworthy, but I'm not certain. Right now the only thing I'm certain of is that Dark Light is the only person it makes sense to kill in my mind.