Mafia XXII Dune

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.4 Average
10-01-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: Mafia XXII Dune
(10-01-2014 07:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 07:34 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
Official Announcement

Momsbb has requested to do her voting by email for this weekend, when I receive a vote from her I will post it on the public board. I see no issue with this so I am going to allow it. If anyone else needs to do the same I would be ok with that as well. All votes must be on the public board to count, whether posted by the player or by me as a proxy. Figured I would let everyone know about this now so there are no questions later on.

Thanks Revs. I'm gunna be a god-mother. Angel
I sincerely hope the church doesn't fall in or I'm struck by lightning

Congratulations, make sure to bring an upside down cross into the church with you to keep from bursting into flames.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
10-01-2014, 07:45 PM
Ps congrats on becoming a godmother. Smile
It seems kind of silly but I think a lot of people don't think if it as a religious thing.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
10-01-2014, 07:49 PM
(10-01-2014 07:45 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Ps congrats on becoming a godmother. Smile
It seems kind of silly but I think a lot of people don't think if it as a religious thing.

The mom and dad are more cultural catholic. The priest made us jump through a shit ton of hoops though. Evil_monster

To the church I'll be a spiritual leader to the baby...bawahahaha

Confession was fun tho...

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-01-2014, 07:51 PM
(10-01-2014 07:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 07:45 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Ps congrats on becoming a godmother. Smile

The mom and dad are more cultural catholic. The priest made us jump through a shit ton of hoops though. Evil_monster

Lol!! I bet!
10-01-2014, 07:54 PM
(10-01-2014 07:42 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 07:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Meh whatever...I have NO night actions...no powers...nothing. It's essentially vanilla. I just happen to know who my lover is.

So let's recap. I am a townie. I haven't any night actions, I haven't any special powers and I admitted later I'm a lover.

You are calling me a liar...don't sugar coat it. Anytime someone says "I'm not calling you a liar but...". You do realize that's calling them a liar? I am being honest with you.

But really what have said about yourself here? So far I've no reason to believe you for all I know you could be with DL and LV.

Maybe that's why your trying so hard to deflect? Consider

Deflect what? What am I deflecting? I've offered to be tracked or investigated by those who've claimed to have those powers. I have nothing to hide because I actually am Vanilla townie.
You did say one thing and then say something else. You did. You have no reason to say you didn't because everyone can see it right here in this thread.
I don't think it makes you untrustworthy, but I'm not certain. Right now the only thing I'm certain of is that Dark Light is the only person it makes sense to kill in my mind.

I'm sorry...I didn't say one thing then say another..I'm a townie without any power. I added later that I'm a lover...I could have kept that part quiet...but I didn't. It's not like I've claimed a role that belongs to someone else or doesn't exist. No one else has claimed to be Chani.

You can trust me or not.

10-01-2014, 07:57 PM
(10-01-2014 07:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 07:42 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Deflect what? What am I deflecting? I've offered to be tracked or investigated by those who've claimed to have those powers. I have nothing to hide because I actually am Vanilla townie.
You did say one thing and then say something else. You did. You have no reason to say you didn't because everyone can see it right here in this thread.
I don't think it makes you untrustworthy, but I'm not certain. Right now the only thing I'm certain of is that Dark Light is the only person it makes sense to kill in my mind.

I'm sorry...I didn't say one thing then say another..I'm a townie without any power. I added later that I'm a lover...I could have kept that part quiet...but I didn't. It's not like I've claimed a role that belongs to someone else or doesn't exist. No one else has claimed to be Chani.

You can trust me or not.

I'm going to stick to trusting myself only for now but I haven't pegged you for a mafia.
10-01-2014, 07:59 PM
I've never been mafia in any game either. I think that's a good thing. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
Is there a set number of people for the mafia or does it vary?
(10-01-2014 07:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Did the Priest need a cigarette afterwards?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
10-01-2014, 08:00 PM
(10-01-2014 07:59 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Is there a set number of people for the mafia or does it vary?

It is usually between 1/4-1/3 the total number of players.

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post