Yay, we won!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Mafia XXII Dune
Is it over?

Does that mean I have to actually do something and create the next one?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
12-01-2014, 08:26 PM
Night Actions

Night 1

Crulax (Edric) scrys Smercury44 recives a vision of an Imperial dagger coated with poison.
KidCharlemagne1962 (Allia) Watches DLJ
Mafia Godfather(Baron Vladimir Harkonnen) Dark Light Sends LightVader to kill KidCharlemagne1962
Smercury44 (Feyd Rautha) Tracks Natch_in
DLJ (Duncan Idaho) Protects Natch_in
LadyJane (Lete II) Redirects Natch_in(Stilgar) to DLJ
DeepThought Investigates Momsbb
Slowminded (Lady Jessica) protects Momsbb
Lightvader (Beast Rabban) blocks Ladyjane

Night 2

Crulax scrys Escape Artist You see the Imperal throne and a green Hawk A sandworm and a crysknife
Smercury Track Deepthought
Nach_in Jails Smercury44
LadyJane forces Smercury to target Ladyjane
DLJ Protects Escape Artist
LightVader Block DLJ
Darklight sends LightVader to kill Crulex
Deepthought Investigates Dark Light
Slowminded Protects Crulax

Night 3

LightVader block Crulax
Natch Jail Dark Light
Crulax scry Lightvader You see a blue Gryphon and what seems to be a group of soldiers hunting.
DLJ protect Crulax
Smercury tracks EA
Dark Light Sends Dark Light to kill slowminded
LadyJane Redirect DLJ to Dark Light
Slowminded protect DLJ

Night 4

Dark Light sends Lost&Insecure to kill Slowminded
Smercury Tracks Momsbb
LightVader blocks Crulax
Crulax scry Lightvader You see a blue Gryphon and what seems to be a group of soldiers hunting.
LadyJane redirects Smercury to DLJ
Slowminded protects Escape Artist
DLJ protect Momsbb
Natch jails Momsbb

Night 5

Crulax scrys LadyJane and sees Sandtrout, a skin that is not your own, spice, and eternity streching out in an unending dream. Shai Hulud, a prophet, a Tyrant, a King.
LightVader block DLJ
Natch Jails LightVader
DLJ protects Natch
Smercury sends Smercury to Kill Natch

Night 6

Smercury44 sends Lost&insecure to kill Natch_in
Smercury Tracks LadyJane
Crulac scrys Smercury44 and sees a Blue Gryphon Badge, an Arena filled with spectators, a duel with a great man.
LadyJane redirects L&I to target L&I
Natch Jails Smercury

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
12-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Being mafia was stressful Weeping hope you guys still love me lol Hug
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
12-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Characters and Roles

Mafia

Dark Light: Baron Harkonen - Godfather/Governor - Can Pardon 1 person from a Lynch. Must be submitted before the end of the Day phase during which you wish to use this ability. Single use only.

Smercury44: Feyd-Rautha - Provisional Double Voter/Tracker - If the Baron is killed you assume the mantle of Head of House Harkonen and gain his vote. During each night phase you may select a player you wish to track and you will see who (if anyone) they target.

Lightvader: Beast Rabban - Role Blocker - Each night you may select a player to target they are prevented from performing any night action. If both the Baron and Feyd are killed you assume leadership of House Harkonen.

LostandInsecure: Dr. Yueh - Mole - If Investigated you will come up as a townie. If the rest of House Harkonen has been eliminated you become the Godfather.

Town

Escape Artist: Paul Atreides - Lover (No Heartbreak) Has Seen Chani's face in his dreams since birth. You know who Chani is

Momsurroundedbyboys: Chani - Lover (No Heartbreak) Love of Paul's Life Knows the Man behind the Myth. You know who Paul Atreides is.

DLJ: Duncan Idaho – Bodyguard/Ghola- Can protect someone at the expense of his own life. If killed you become a Ghola losing your bodyguard powers but remaining in the game. Once you become a Ghola if investigated you will no longer appear innocent. http://dune.wikia.com/wiki/Ghola

Slowminded: Lady Jessica - Doctor - Can Protect 1 player per night phase.

DeepThought: Thufir Hawat - Cop - Can investigate 1 player per night to determine their allegiance.

nach_in: Stilgar - Jailer - Can offer safety for the night at the expense of any night action.

KidCharlemagne1962: Alia Atreides - Watcher - Each night you may target a player and see who else targets them.

LadyJane: Leto II - Redirector- Each night phase you may select 1 player and have whatever action they use (if any) onto a target of your choice.

Crulax: Edric, Spacing Guild Navigator- Thief - Using your prescience you may target 1 player per night to discover a clue about them, the cloud of the time has been cast over Arrakis so your findings will be vague.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
12-01-2014, 08:30 PM
Best mafia ever!

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 4 users Like nach_in's post
12-01-2014, 08:40 PM
Best game everz guys. Well played,all of you.

Looking forward to your next game Rev! Thank you for this awsomeness

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
12-01-2014, 08:42 PM
I had a lot of fun, but I hope the next game doesn't raise my blood pressure as much as this one lol. I was confused most of the time and all I kept hearing about was some cult that apparently never existed lol!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
12-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Btw, when is the next game?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
12-01-2014, 08:46 PM
(12-01-2014 08:43 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Btw, when is the next game?

Earmuffs is hosting so possible before the sun burns out, maybe.

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post