Mafia XXII Dune

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.4 Average
12-01-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: Mafia XXII Dune
Im doing it now actually, it's open in another tab in my browser and everything.

So Tongue to you.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
12-01-2014, 08:49 PM
First Mafia game and it was great! Great game, Revs! Big Grin

[+] 4 users Like Escape Artist's post
12-01-2014, 08:50 PM
(12-01-2014 08:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Im doing it now actually, it's open in another tab in my browser and everything.

So Tongue to you.

Lol
Looking forward to it.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
12-01-2014, 09:47 PM
This was a fun, albeit, frustrating game. Thanks for hosting Rev., I really appreciate the time and effort you put into it. I think I've honed my skills a bit in this game. I chose a poor character (What's a Dune?) and cast suspicion on myself, but still got the cop lynched Tongue (Sorry DT). I did have a bit of bad luck in selecting a target, and I was shockingly and pleasantly suprised at the naturals in the game. Although none of you saw it, Smercury played a very good game. What we all saw was that Crulax played very well too. My hats off to the both of you. Bravo.

[+] 6 users Like Dark Light's post
12-01-2014, 09:51 PM
Emily was a much better mole than me! She had them fooled for about half the game if not more!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
12-01-2014, 09:52 PM
Aw you guys Blush I started to feel really guilty though Weeping I didn't like lying, but man, it was a super fun game. Awesome job Rev Bowing
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
12-01-2014, 10:18 PM
(12-01-2014 08:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
End of Day 7

The People surround Smercury with shouts of "Traitor, Harkonnen scum, Sting!" Smercury responds "I demand trial by Combat!" Escape Artist approaches crysknife in hand. "May thy knife chip and shatter."

Smercury44 has been killed. She was Feyd-Rautha (Provisional Double Voter/Tracker)

The Town is victorious all Harkonnen scum has been eliminated and the Spice now flows through the Fremen. The known Universe trembles with the approaching storm. Jihad is coming, the universe has changed, Muad'dib and his son Leto the God emperor have set in place the golden path. The Enemy awaits.

Escape artist...My Hero Heart

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

12-01-2014, 10:32 PM
Seriously Revs this was an awesome game!

Can't believe I survived it.

Can't believe I'm on the winning team. YAhoooo.

I can retire now.

Oh the church totally didn't fall in. Thanks for taking care of my proxie votes Revs while I was lost in the smell of new baby and falling so deeply in love -- my husband is scared. Evil_monster

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-01-2014, 10:33 PM
Momsurroundedbytoomanydamnboys?

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
12-01-2014, 10:37 PM
(12-01-2014 10:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Seriously Revs this was an awesome game!

Can't believe I survived it.

Can't believe I'm on the winning team. YAhoooo.

I can retire now.

Oh the church totally didn't fall in. Thanks for taking care of my proxie votes Revs while I was lost in the smell of new baby and falling so deeply in love -- my husband is scared. Evil_monster

Awww! I love the smell of new baby!

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post