Mafia XXII Dune

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.4 Average
13-01-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Mafia XXII Dune
Great game Rev! I really didn't think that I did all that well in my role! Smerc you almost had me but you got a little to defensive. All in all it was a blast!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Crulax's post
14-01-2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Mafia XXII Dune
(12-01-2014 10:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(12-01-2014 08:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
End of Day 7

The People surround Smercury with shouts of "Traitor, Harkonnen scum, Sting!" Smercury responds "I demand trial by Combat!" Escape Artist approaches crysknife in hand. "May thy knife chip and shatter."

Smercury44 has been killed. She was Feyd-Rautha (Provisional Double Voter/Tracker)

The Town is victorious all Harkonnen scum has been eliminated and the Spice now flows through the Fremen. The known Universe trembles with the approaching storm. Jihad is coming, the universe has changed, Muad'dib and his son Leto the God emperor have set in place the golden path. The Enemy awaits.

Escape artist...My Hero Heart

Flex

(13-01-2014 03:12 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Hey we set a new record for longest mafia thread. Good game all of you. Both sides played very well and it really did come down to the wire (and a couple lucky breaks) to all the New Players well done. Crulax was fantastic as the thief (I published his recieved clues so you can see what he had to work with) L&I did very well in a difficult first role and EA well done on figuring out the entire mafia and being the only one to put together that the night 1 clue was Feyd not Hasimir Fenring or the shadout mapes. I am so pleased you all enjoyed yourself and with how well this game went. I may recycle this theme since there are so many other characters and Storylines I could use. It was a true pleasure hosting this game I thank all of you.

Thanks, Revs. Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post