Mafia XXIII - Star Wars (Original Trilogy)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2014, 08:16 PM
RE: Mafia XXIII - Star Wars (Original Trilogy)
Muffs, true to Star Wars would be matchy-matchy with the light sabers- red and blue.

But that's cool, it's all straightened out now.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
16-01-2014, 08:17 PM
(16-01-2014 07:56 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(16-01-2014 07:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  In about 11 hours.
It's first day phase so naturally it's not that exciting.

Well maybe I can make it a bit more interesting. I contacting Crulax via Skype earlier hoping to form an alliance. He told me his character's name was green, but claimed he didn't know whether he was mafia or townie. He also said he 'might' have a night action.

Vote: Lynch Crulax

WTAF! What Skype conversation? I am townie and if needs be am willing to be investigated to prove as much! I am a Storm Trooper with a vanilla role! I am not saying that DL is mafia but him calling me out on day one is kind of suspicious! Seriously, why would I tell someone I was mafia in a Skype conversation?

Vote: No Lynch!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
16-01-2014, 08:21 PM
Well I guess the one who has the ability to investigate has 2 names to play with already! Undecided Better than choosing randomly, I guess.

16-01-2014, 08:21 PM
Skype Convo with Crulax Wrote:[5:38:34 PM] Daniel (Dark Light): Hey, Tim.
[5:39:09 PM] Timothy Diggs: Yes! ]Smile
[5:39:15 PM] Daniel (Dark Light): lol
[5:39:35 PM] Daniel (Dark Light): Regarding the game. Do you have any night actions?
[5:39:46 PM] Timothy Diggs: Maybe!
[5:39:59 PM] Daniel (Dark Light): I'll take that as a yes, then.
[5:40:27 PM] Daniel (Dark Light): If you have an investagative ability, I request you use it on me on night one.
[5:40:42 PM] Timothy Diggs: lol
[5:41:37 PM] Timothy Diggs: Hell I am still confused as to whether I'm a Townie or Mafia
[5:42:03 PM] Daniel (Dark Light): What color was your characters name?
[5:42:44 PM] Timothy Diggs: What color was yours
[5:43:13 PM] Daniel (Dark Light): I find your deflection a little suspicious.
[5:44:45 PM] Timothy Diggs: I find your being suspicious suspicious.
[5:45:04 PM] Daniel (Dark Light): I am not the one who is questioning their allience.
[5:46:21 PM] Timothy Diggs: It's a trap!
[5:47:08 PM] Daniel (Dark Light): I see
[5:47:21 PM] Timothy Diggs: Do you now?
[5:47:35 PM] Daniel (Dark Light): Yes, you are trying to trap me.
[5:47:43 PM] Timothy Diggs: nope
[5:48:33 PM] Timothy Diggs: I have already revealed who I am just piece the clues together
[5:49:19 PM] Daniel (Dark Light): Dude, I don't know Star Wars.
[5:51:47 PM] Timothy Diggs: I am green but as I don't know who the other members of the mafia are I can only assume that the mafia are the good guys in this game
[5:52:31 PM] Timothy Diggs: That and my character
[5:53:57 PM] Daniel (Dark Light): I still don't who you are based on that information.
[5:54:38 PM] Timothy Diggs: And I don't know who you are
[5:55:17 PM] Timothy Diggs: I have given you more infrormation than you have me
[5:55:40 PM] Daniel (Dark Light): Yes, but I think your information and words are suspicious.
[5:55:53 PM] Timothy Diggs: Whether you trust the information or not is up to you
[5:56:53 PM] Timothy Diggs: I would be just as suspicious of any information that you gave me regarding who you are at this point as well
[5:58:17 PM] Timothy Diggs: As it stands I have given you information and got none in return
[5:58:32 PM] Daniel (Dark Light): It's just that other people have given me different information, and someone is lying.
[5:59:21 PM] Timothy Diggs: I cannot vouch for anyone else as you are the first person to contact me
[6:00:15 PM] Timothy Diggs: I told you I was green and I ask for the same info
[6:00:47 PM] Timothy Diggs: I also have hinted at my character in both our talk here and the thread
[6:01:28 PM] Daniel (Dark Light): Seeing as I don't know the Star Wars universe, hints at characters mean nothing to me.
[6:02:02 PM] Timothy Diggs: You do know how to use google though I would imagine
[6:02:27 PM] Daniel (Dark Light): Yes, but if I don't pick up on the clues, how would I know what to google?
[6:03:13 PM] Timothy Diggs: You
[6:03:22 PM] Timothy Diggs: You're no fun
[6:03:24 PM] Daniel (Dark Light): Wait, unless this is who you are claiming
[6:03:26 PM] Daniel (Dark Light): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admiral_Ackbar
[6:03:50 PM] Timothy Diggs: Maybe!
[6:04:05 PM] Daniel (Dark Light): I had never even heard of the character before.
[6:04:09 PM] Timothy Diggs: Maybe it
[6:04:34 PM] Timothy Diggs: Maybe, it's a trap!
[6:05:22 PM] Timothy Diggs: Frustrating aren't I!
[6:05:43 PM] Daniel (Dark Light): Eh, only a little.
[6:06:52 PM] Timothy Diggs: I don't know what team you're supposedly playing for still
[6:07:23 PM] Daniel (Dark Light): That is correct, you still do not.
[6:07:37 PM] Timothy Diggs: Whether you trust the information you have gathered from me is up to you
[6:08:00 PM] Daniel (Dark Light): Yup.
[6:08:41 PM] Daniel (Dark Light): I am waiting for more information. I will contact you later if the information pans out.
[6:09:21 PM] Timothy Diggs: May the force be with you!
[6:09:32 PM] Daniel (Dark Light): Ha! Thanks.

16-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Either I fabricated that entire story in a 4 minute timeframe and put my neck on the line for no reason, or Crulax is lying. Take you pick.

16-01-2014, 08:40 PM
So does anyone want to vote to lynch Crulax before he can be investigated? (not suggesting; just asking)
In which case DL could be investigated while Crulax swings.
idk. I'll not be the first to jump on a bandwagon I'm not sure of!

16-01-2014, 08:42 PM
Anyone who wants to confirm my Skype quote hop on Skype and hit me up. Username: perfect.nothing

16-01-2014, 08:43 PM
(16-01-2014 08:32 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Either I fabricated that entire story in a 4 minute timeframe and put my neck on the line for no reason, or Crulax is lying. Take you pick.

Damn, didn't actually think you could do that! Muffs failed to mention who my other mafia members were which made me think that maybe the mafia (Rebel Alliance) were the townies and the townies (The Empire) were the mafia. That on top of the color change fucked me up.

No sense in drawing it out now!

I am Admiral Ackbar mafia!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
16-01-2014, 08:55 PM
(16-01-2014 08:16 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Muffs, true to Star Wars would be matchy-matchy with the light sabers- red and blue.

But that's cool, it's all straightened out now.

Yabut... wasn't Luke's lightsaber a green one when he finally defeated Vader in Jedi?
He lost the blue one along with his sword hand in Empire. *dork moment over* Tongue
Anyway!
Anyone got a reason Crulax might lie about being Mafia? I don't!

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
16-01-2014, 09:00 PM
The following people have read the thread for over 15 minutes, and despite overwhelming evidence have still neglected to vote for Crulax: LadyJane, Smercury44, TheGulegon...For those of you that are playing after I'm long gone. These people should be treated with suspicion.