Mafia XXIII - Star Wars (Original Trilogy)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2014, 09:21 AM
RE: Mafia XXIII - Star Wars (Original Trilogy)
(17-01-2014 09:08 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Actually you linked to the only game that ever forbade it, and it was my game. Every moderator has different rules. If anything, my game was the odd duck on the rules, not this one.
No, it wasn't the only one.

Mafia XIX: Harry Potter
You may communicate in any way and at any time (unless you receive an instruction otherwise). However, no screenshotting or copy/pasting of any private communication by any player or Mod is allowed.

Mafia XVII: Kick Ass
You may communicate in any way and at any time (unless you receive an instruction otherwise). However, no screenshotting or copy/pasting of any private communication by any player or Mod is allowed.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-01-2014, 09:26 AM
(17-01-2014 09:21 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(17-01-2014 09:08 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Actually you linked to the only game that ever forbade it, and it was my game. Every moderator has different rules. If anything, my game was the odd duck on the rules, not this one.
No, it wasn't the only one.

Mafia XIX: Harry Potter

Mafia XVII: Kick Ass

Okay, I stand corrected. Hughsie made that a rule both of his games, and I made it a rule in one of mine. Every other game has allowed it.

Doesn't really matter though. The only rules that apply to this game is the rules of this game. To quote muff's rules "Other Mafia standard rules apply" is about the only argument you could possibly make, but three examples are far from standardized rules.

17-01-2014, 09:56 AM
(17-01-2014 09:26 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Okay, I stand corrected. Hughsie made that a rule both of his games, and I made it a rule in one of mine. Every other game has allowed it.

Doesn't really matter though. The only rules that apply to this game is the rules of this game. To quote muff's rules "Other Mafia standard rules apply" is about the only argument you could possibly make, but three examples are far from standardized rules.
Yeah, I suppose I'd just be more comfortable with it if the rules clearly said that this stuff is allowed.

17-01-2014, 10:30 AM
Skype can ruin this game for those who don't use it.

I may have to re-download it and get talking to you vagabonds again Consider

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
17-01-2014, 11:50 AM
(17-01-2014 10:30 AM)bemore Wrote:  Skype can ruin this game for those who don't use it.

I may have to re-download it and get talking to you vagabonds again Consider

Vagabonds? Hobo

How dare you, bemore!!!

Go, rancor, go!!! Eats him!!!!!

17-01-2014, 11:52 AM
When does the night phase begin? It has been 29 hours! Weeping

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
17-01-2014, 12:07 PM
(17-01-2014 11:52 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  When does the night phase begin? It has been 29 hours! Weeping
Seriously, get your shit together, earcuntnigga. Angry

17-01-2014, 12:20 PM
Muffs, the mob cries for blood!

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
17-01-2014, 02:21 PM
Looks like Crulax might die of old age before we lynch him. Dodgy

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 5 users Like Slowminded's post
17-01-2014, 02:36 PM
(17-01-2014 02:21 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Looks like Crulax might die of old age before we lynch him. Dodgy

End of Day 1

A mob gathers outside of Crulax's house screaming for vengeance!They kick in his front door to find him slumped over his desk with a self inflicted gunshot wound to his head!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post