Mafia XXIV: Borderlands

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Mafia XXIV: Borderlands
(09-02-2014 04:26 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  So....here we go.

I am an inventor....but a really crappy one. I can only make one invention, and (as I just found out) it's a day ability. The person I give the invention to must use the invention the night after I give it to them or the invention breaks. Yeah...I'm a real shitty inventor. Good news is it shouldn't handicap you because you can use it in addition to any ability that you already have.

So...who wants a present?

It true mafia tradition...
Vote:Lynch A2

That is very interesting.. Is it a one time ability? Or can you make others another day? Consider I may just volunteer to see what this is...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2014, 04:35 PM
(09-02-2014 04:31 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  

I am an inventor....but a really crappy one. I can only make one invention, and (as I just found out) it's a day ability. The person I give the invention to must use the invention the night after I give it to them or the invention breaks. Yeah...I'm a real shitty inventor. Good news is it shouldn't handicap you because you can use it in addition to any ability that you already have.

Ah, the customary lynch of me. I was wondering when it would show up.

What invention can you build, exactly?

It's a mystery, even to me.

09-02-2014, 04:36 PM
(09-02-2014 04:33 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

That is very interesting.. Is it a one time ability? Or can you make others another day? Consider I may just volunteer to see what this is...

Yes, it's a one time ability.

09-02-2014, 04:38 PM

I want to use an invention....
Also, I need some allies. I don't want to accidentally kill any townies with my night action.
Vote: No Lynch

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
09-02-2014, 04:40 PM
First come, first serve. Your present is on it's way L&I.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
09-02-2014, 04:46 PM
(09-02-2014 04:38 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Also, I need some allies. I don't want to accidentally kill any townies with my night action.

I can be your ally. I'm sure I can make myself useful during your night action.
Vote: same as my last post on last page.
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
09-02-2014, 04:51 PM
(09-02-2014 04:38 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

I want to use an invention....
Also, I need some allies. I don't want to accidentally kill any townies with my night action.

Careful what you wish for Tongue
[Image: 18.gif]

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
09-02-2014, 04:52 PM
(09-02-2014 04:38 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I don't want to accidentally kill any townies with my night action.

Quite a bold statement, girly!! Since you've pretty much revealed what you want us to think of your ability and alliance, care to give a character name?? Consider
09-02-2014, 04:52 PM
(09-02-2014 04:46 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(09-02-2014 04:38 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Also, I need some allies. I don't want to accidentally kill any townies with my night action.

I can be your ally. I'm sure I can make myself useful during your night action.

As long as you are not changing you vote you don't need to do that.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
09-02-2014, 04:54 PM
(09-02-2014 04:52 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(09-02-2014 04:46 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I can be your ally. I'm sure I can make myself useful during your night action.

As long as you are not changing you vote you don't need to do that.

Okay, got it.

Also, out of character, how much of our role are we allowed to reveal at the moment? Or is a good idea to?