Mafia XXIV: Borderlands

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2014, 09:07 AM
RE: Mafia XXIV: Borderlands
Is the phase over yet?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2014, 09:08 AM
(10-02-2014 09:07 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Walking out of his shop, Scooter wiped the grease from his brow. He sat down under the roof of his work shed, watching the night sky. Suddenly, a terrible creature crept from the darkness behind him. It dug it's teeth into Scooter's neck, and ripped the flesh from him. It's claws dug into Scooter's torso, leaving him unable to scream for help.

Dark Light has been killed. He was Scooter, the inventor, of the New Haven alliance.

Oh nooo Sad

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
10-02-2014, 09:11 AM
Ok someone help me decipher this invention result. If someone lives in New Haven that means they are townie?

10-02-2014, 09:20 AM
RIP Dark Light

[Image: shot-jpg.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
10-02-2014, 09:21 AM
(10-02-2014 09:11 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Ok someone help me decipher this invention result. If someone lives in New Haven that means they are townie?

New Havens are townies, yeah.
10-02-2014, 09:37 AM
(10-02-2014 09:21 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 09:11 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Ok someone help me decipher this invention result. If someone lives in New Haven that means they are townie?

New Havens are townies, yeah.

Ok. I know of the New Haven Alliance means townie. I wasn't sure if actually living in New Haven automatically qualifies someone.

10-02-2014, 09:39 AM
(10-02-2014 09:37 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 09:21 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  New Havens are townies, yeah.

Ok. I know of the New Haven Alliance means townie. I wasn't sure if actually living in New Haven automatically qualifies someone.

Then again, it might be possible a mafia lives in New Haven to blend in, so I'm not sure now that I think about it.
10-02-2014, 09:44 AM
Well the invention DLight gave me said that Escape Artist lives in New Haven so I am pretty sure that means she is townie, but not 100% more like 98%

10-02-2014, 09:46 AM
(10-02-2014 09:44 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Well the invention DLight gave me said that Escape Artist lives in New Haven so I am pretty sure that means she is townie, but not 100% more like 98%

I am not entirely sure what that invention does, but I think Escape Artist has something to do with our fallen comrade.Consider
10-02-2014, 09:58 AM
(10-02-2014 09:46 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 09:44 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Well the invention DLight gave me said that Escape Artist lives in New Haven so I am pretty sure that means she is townie, but not 100% more like 98%

I am not entirely sure what that invention does, but I think Escape Artist has something to do with our fallen comrade.Consider

Hmm why would she? He made the invention and gave it to me. I think she is townie.