Mafia XXIV: Borderlands

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2014, 11:56 AM
RE: Mafia XXIV: Borderlands
(10-02-2014 11:54 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I can add a bit to EA being townie. We were on skype when we got our roles and with her lack of knowledge about the source material I doubt she could have lied immediately. I have her in the nearly trusted category so far the only people I have in my fully trusted category are Dark Light and myself. Advancement to fully trusted is awarded posthumously.

Can we trust you?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2014, 11:57 AM
Right now I have nothing to add. Still keeping eyes open.
10-02-2014, 12:02 PM
(10-02-2014 11:29 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 09:44 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Well the invention DLight gave me said that Escape Artist lives in New Haven so I am pretty sure that means she is townie, but not 100% more like 98%

Is the invention susceptible to being wrong, or could it be framing? These questions must be asked before we decide if EA is trust worthy. However, it is a good move to make. She can be the deciding link it helping us townies win it all.

Bigger question, Cop: who did you investigate, and what came up?

Doctor: Did you protect L&I.

What other roles are in the game, do you think?

How did I miss this?? Haha
Ok when I got the invention I was told that it loses power with time and I had to decide within 12 hours whether or not to use it or it would break. That is all I know about it's reliability. I am inclined to believe that EA is a townie.
I am dying to know what LadyJanes role is.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
10-02-2014, 12:02 PM
(10-02-2014 11:56 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 11:54 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I can add a bit to EA being townie. We were on skype when we got our roles and with her lack of knowledge about the source material I doubt she could have lied immediately. I have her in the nearly trusted category so far the only people I have in my fully trusted category are Dark Light and myself. Advancement to fully trusted is awarded posthumously.

Can we trust you?

That was my question too.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
10-02-2014, 12:03 PM
(10-02-2014 11:56 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  

Can we trust you?

Well outside of being investigated or killed and coming up town you just have my word which I realise is not much. I do have a character that would be silly to false claim since it is highly probable to be in the game but that is just percentages. For the record I don't really trust you A2, the only reason I told you what I have is because my powers are not particularly strong so if you were mafia it would not elevate my kill order.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
10-02-2014, 12:12 PM
(10-02-2014 12:03 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 11:56 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Can we trust you?

Well outside of being investigated or killed and coming up town you just have my word which I realise is not much. I do have a character that would be silly to false claim since it is highly probable to be in the game but that is just percentages. For the record I don't really trust you A2, the only reason I told you what I have is because my powers are not particularly strong so if you were mafia it would not elevate my kill order.

You don't have to trust me. I am not making any claims yet. I've revealed who I am to someone I think is trustworthy.

10-02-2014, 12:17 PM
I'm gonna jump in here and corroborate what Revs said about our Skype convo. I don't know shit about Borderlands, so making up something on the spot would've been nigh-impossible.

I'll go ahead and do a character reveal... I'm Brick (townie).

And Revs too is in my "nearly trusted" category. Yes Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
10-02-2014, 12:17 PM
Well I am Mordecai a tracker with 10% chance of accidentally killing whoever I track. I prefer to get out in the open. The chance of being murdered by mafia does not outweigh the opportunity to form a strong townie alliance. If we have an idea of most of most of us there is no way the mafia can beat us.

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
10-02-2014, 12:23 PM
(10-02-2014 12:17 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Well I am Mordecai a tracker with 10% chance of accidentally killing whoever I track. I prefer to get out in the open. The chance of being murdered by mafia does not outweigh the opportunity to form a strong townie alliance. If we have an idea of most of most of us there is no way the mafia can beat us.

True. You have proven yourself to me, and I did role-character reveal to you. If you wish to form an alliance, I am more than willing to participate. I have some information on roles, but not a whole lot.

Bigger question: Who did the cop investigate? What were the results.

Anyone here Lilith or T.K Baha?

10-02-2014, 12:24 PM
(10-02-2014 12:17 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I'm gonna jump in here and corroborate what Revs said about our Skype convo. I don't know shit about Borderlands, so making up something on the spot would've been nigh-impossible.

I'll go ahead and do a character reveal... I'm Brick (townie).

And Revs too is in my "nearly trusted" category. Yes Tongue

What exactly is your action?